Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Xcom:Enemy Unknown

snipero1

Lord of Altera
Just want to talk about Xcom tips and strategies. I need to know what is the best way not to lose countries? And what is your fave class and the best continent to start?

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
Just want to talk about Xcom tips and strategies. I need to know what is the best way not to lose countries? And what is your fave class and the best continent to start?
Don't have the game, gifted Sniper, use alot of sattalites and do missions there

'nuff said

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
You talking about the old one? I have it, but for some reason it doesn't work on my new computer :/ I was also a noob... but we can talk about it :D

Sooncon

Villager
i have the game i have some tips that can be used the thin men can jump to any point on a map so its good to put people in over that overlooks eachother and USE OVERWATCH it can save your life more then once thats how i got the highest ranking soldier. but on tips on how to not loose countrys its almost certain you will lose one or two countrys in a first game but use satelites on countrys that are in danger of leaving but also put more then one satelite on each continent it gives you a bonus because of it. on terror missions save as much people as possible the main piroities are kill the aliens and save as many as possible it will lower the panic rating in the country and continent. if you have any more questions or need for tips just msg me and i will be happy to answer

Sooncon

Villager
i saw videos on the old one i would pefer that one over the new one but i still bought the new one and almost beat it