Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Xei-Zhang Ren: Character Profile

JustTooFabulous

Lord of Altera
Name: Xei-Zhang Ren
Nickname/Alias: Xei
Race: Human (Eastern)
Build: Sturdy, yet acrobatic. He's Six foot and two inches tall, and weighs about sixty-five kilograms.
Hair: Dark
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Tanned
Tattoos/Scars: Mark of a Heretic, which has been scratched over more, so it looks like a rune of sorts. Another, nasty scar on his neck from a Greyling attack
Distinguishing Features: Almost always stands with a seemingly heroic posture
Traits or Blessings: Exceptional Accuracy with his Flick-Points and throwing knives
Physical Flaws: Light-Weight, knocked down a little easier than is preferable
Physical Qualities: Light-Weight, and knows how to use that to his advantage. Also good at using the current situation/environment to his advantage
Clothes: Dark, red-edged robes with dark trousers. Fairly thick leather underlay (This is explained more in my gear thread)
Hygiene: Near immaculate.
Voice: Rather deep, clear voice. He's a good orator
Family Heritage: Heir to the Zhang throne. (Going to make a noble house eventually)
Worships: She who is beyond names (Not a wizard though)
Disabilities/Illnesses: None
Intelligence Level: Notably smart.
Known Languages: Eastern, and the common tongue.
Title: Mr
Political alignment: Hates Silvercloaks and the Inquisition.

Personality: Cocky, kind hearted when he wants to be, i.e. to people he deems worthy of it. Great respect for females.
Fears/Insecurities/Phobias: Silverfish. The Zhang family cannot stand silverfish. His sister will faint on sight of one.
Short Term Goals: Earn a name for himself and the Zhang family.
Long Term Goals: Re-establish the Zhang family, and introduce a bit of Eastern culture to Altera.
Alignment: Neutral.
Profession: Bandit-Thief-Heretic-Rogue
Hometown: Sen-Chan (A village in a land far, far east of here. Backstory)
Current Home: Lives in the higher parts of Aeroch Nor.

Favorites
Color: Blood red.
Food/drinks: Rice wine and Mushroom Soup
Animal: Spider
Activity: Wa-Chiu Syach (Roughly translates to 'Dig and Fall' i.e. Spleef. Might try and introduce this if I'm allowed, or it hasn't already)
Person: He has two, his wife and daughter.

Least Favorites
Color: Pale pink
Food/drinks: The wine offered in the 'Merry Mead'
Animal: Silverfish
Activity: Farming
Person: Glynn