Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Xioshocker's Whitelist Application [Approved - Dee]

Xio

Villager
Minecraft Username: Xioshocker

Country & Timezone: EST

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?:
Powergaming: Defining a move or emotion completely and saying what happens to other people for them. It's a term for acts where player characters do things that they realistically couldn't do.
Metagaming: A term that describes using information from outside one's character to benefit themselves, using information that a person's character wouldn't know, or using one's own background knowledge to intentionally break character.

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: I've been in the mcrp community for almost 10 years, having taken a hiatus this last year. However, I felt the urge to rp once again and this place has a few people I am familiar with.

Referral:

{Character Section}
Character Name: Egon

Race: Human ( Anhalder )

Appearance: Egon always preferred to wear neutral colors, his hair a light brown than the rest of his family. Though it made him feel a bit out of place, it paired nicely with his eyes, as blue as the rivers and sea of the Mariette Valley in which he is hailed.

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Egon's expression is one that could only ever be described as intently focused, as if his mind was always upon an important matter. This, paired with his tight haircut with short curled locks upon the top made him one who seemed a bit too curious and formal for his occupation. Egon was, like many other in his settlement, a whaler who's day to day was quite repetitious and bland; though he was often lost in a gaze of thought, he was never lacking in his skills as one of the workers. Egon valued his occupation albeit it's judgmental gazes to the stench it often inhibited, but he never complained. In fact, Egon rarely ever broke a crack on his lips to utter a sound, lest confronted by a colleague or passerby. His words were often carefully chosen, though without hesitation, he seemed a studied individual, not lacking in any manner of formality nor etiquette of any stature.
One day, whilst out on the ship heading out towards the water, Egon found his thoughtful gaze back upon the coast that was slowly shrinking behind them with every rise and fall of the waves. His mind was not upon the docks in which they had just embarked, but further beyond that which was seen, the holds and forts the lords had built, the dream of chivalry and standing amongst those who were making a name for themselves. It was there that Egon's mind was continuously stuck, it was there his future ought to be. A colleague, working the rigging of the vessel in which they were sailing bumped into Egon, allowing his gaze to shift away from his dreams. It was by mere accident, yet there was a moment of distaste before a quiet and forgiving smile was given to the gentleman before reaching for the ropes with the intent to help. The gentleman asked, "Why you always peering back towards land when work needs doing here at sea, wanting to go home already?" It was a great question, though it was quickly responded to in kind by Egon, "It is not home I seek, I look towards where I'll stake my legacy, make a name for myself, beyond that of our home and sea." The gentleman offered a silent nod as the two continued working the rigging of that ship, the winds carrying them out towards that of their spoils.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Hello! I hope you enjoy the server, let me know if you need anything that those familiar folk can't also help with.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!

The King's Law

How to Create a Character

Roleplay

The Official Lore

Town Census

HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!

Plugins Command Guide

Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }

..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!

• If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.