Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

xXCarbonLukXx-application [Approved - Shadow]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Your Minecraft username:xXCarbonLukeXx
2. Your real name:Luke
3. Age: 17
4. Gender:male
5. Country:France

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
Yes
7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I think it would make for interesting gameplay, and I am eager to try it out. I have no experience roleplaying.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I am a exchange student from england going to school in france. I enjoy first person shooters, falling sand games, and, above all Minecraft. I like to build houses in minecraft that have cobblestone/stone bricks in their construction; so I think I will like this server. I work well with fellow minecrafters and enjoy using economic plugins. I also am often charitable to any town that I belong to. I will gladly gather resources for any town that needs them, but will ask for something in return if my efforts become exploited. I will help build/gather resources for any project that someone cares to build and will demolish any structure that needs to be, but ONLY with the creator's permission. Overall I am a team player and a good helper for any town. I want to play on this server because it seems a lot better to play on than the crap servers I've previously played on.
9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I would post my castle-bunker thing, but the world is currently lagging out, so I will upload when it becomes possible.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I enjoy using the Millenaire mod, and recommend it to anyone who enjoys this server.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes, I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.