Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Xzardas Adonos

xzardas

Loyal Servant of Altera
Name: Xzardas Lionheart
Nickname/Alias: Zar, Zard,
Race: Human
Height:
1.79 meters
Weight: 80Kg
Hair: blue/grey
Eyes: black
Skin: Pale
Identifying Marks:
Appearance:
long Leather coat, white undershirt, white/grey pants, brown shoes
Other: Always wears a knapsack.

Strengths: -
Weaknesses and fears: Horses, Nightmares
Religion and cults: -
Profession: -

----

About your character
Name:

Xzardas Lionheart

Race:

Human

Appearance:

Hair: blue/grey
Eyes: black
Clothes: Long Leather coat, white undershirt, white/grey pants, brown shoes
Other: Always wears a knapsack.
---

The test

One day a young boy names Xzardas Lionheart was born, He lived his life like any other farmer would in the time. Grow food and pay the bills the king demands. His life was hopefull and he worked hard for his money. One day when he was 20 years old his mother and father came to him and asked him; "Son, do you like to be a farmer?" "Ofcourse", he awnsered. his father smiled and reached out to his pocket. "Here son, have this". Xzardas reached out to his father with his hand open. His father took a little bag wich was clinging with money. Xzardas looked surpised and shocked and said, "How could i accept this?..." "You earned it son, you have worked hard your whole life, But now it is time for you to move on, get a wife and some beautifull children" his father said While his mother was holding her husbands arm. "Mom!" he said. "It's okay sweethart" his mother replyd. Xzardas's eyes got a bit wet, but he stroke his tears away before they could roll out. "I will make sure you will become grandparents of my childen" he said couragefull while he raised his head. Xzardas accepted the little bag of money and put it in his inside pocket of his jacket. His parents looked proud at him of what he had become. A strong young grown man he had become.

The next morning Xzardas was up early. His parnets were working in the field as always. But this time Xzardas din't join his parents. He took his knapsack and put some bread in it and a bottle of water. he then closed the bag with a leather strip and hung it around his body. He walked to his parents and said to them "mom...dad, thanks for everything" "we will see each other again" his father said. Xzardas smiled. His mother walked up to him and grabbed his hand. "Here honey, this is a necklace i go from my grandfather, now it is your turn to take care of it" she said. Xzardas took the necklace and looked at it. It was a red ruby that was about two centimeters high and 1 centimeter wide. and it was also serrounded with a silver layer of decoration. The Ruby was as red as blood. The most beautifull ruby he had ever seen. "I will cherish and protect it with my life" Xzardas said. He put the necklace around his neck and put the ruby below his shirt to protect it. "Safe travels son" his father said. Xzardas smiled "guess i will be off then" he said. And started walking off the field where he had worked all his life. The feeling was strange... He would have never imagined that his parents would let him go off by himself, just like that. He felt dissapointment and a little rejection, but then he tought. "No, I have had a perfect life. I have nothing to complain about" He looked up, closed his eyes and took a deep breath trough his nose and let it out trough his mouth. "What a great day" he said to himself, and started walking to town.

Once he was in town he went to the hotel, he asked the owner for a room and went to his room he got for the night. He saw a little chest and put his knapsack and his money in there. When he was done he got out of his room and locked the door. He wanted to go outside to see what he was going to do, now that he was a free bird. so he walked outside, in the distance he saw about six children playing hopscotch. It was a beautifull sight, and made him think about what his father said. "when i have a child i will raise it the best i can" he tought. Then his ear started tingling, he heard horses coming in a distance. so he looked around to find the horses, wich were running. in the farr distance he saw 4 horses, with riders on them, one of them seemed to have a black cowboy hat. and they galloping at full speed towards him. Xzardas got a bit startled as it seemed how fast they were coming his way. so he ran aside behind a wooden cabin, and leaned against a barrel. but then...nothing. no more galloping, no more horses running. did they stop? He looked around the corner of the cabin but he din't see any horsemen or horses, just people walking by. Hm... must have been my imagination he tought. So Xzardas walked around the town some more, looking at the people who were living their lives. untill it was shimmering. he went to the hotel and went to his room. he saw there was a book on the desk. It wasen't there before he left the room, was it? confused he looked at the book. it was a clean book and shiny leather cover. He took the book in his hand and walked to his bed. there he laid down and rested his head on a pillow, with the book on his chest. he looked up to the bood and wonderd what was inside the book. So he lit a candle and opened the book. the title said
"Wonder, Act I" He was in intrigued, and turned the page. He soon was reading on the 19th page when his eyelids started to feel heavy. after another 2 pages his eyes started to get a little irritated. He blinked a few times and tought he better go to sleep. so he put the book away under the bed, and pulled the blanketover his shoulders. and slowly fell asleep.

That night he had a dream. A dream in wich a horse appeared. It looked like the horse on wich the rider with the back hat rode. The horse kept following him around. Not running, but in the shadows.
The horse was there but he wasent there, but he could feel the horses pressence. So the horse must have been following him right? but where was he walking? There are no roads here... It's all black. I'm walking on...nothing, he tought. he felt a warm feeling hitting his eyes. he saw everything become red, and it started to pinch his eyes a little. he felt the warmth over his whole face. and opened his eyes, A blinding light shot in his eyes. quickely he put a hand in front of his eyes to cover them. then he realised...It was the warmth that was coming from the sun, that brought a beuatifull sunny day.
He got out of his bed and stroke his eyes. he washed his face and took his belongings. then he realised he put the book under the bed, but was he alowed to take it. So he took the book to the owner of the hotel, and asked him if it was okay if he kept the book. "We don't have any books here son, it must be yours" he told him. Xzardas was a bit surprised, but nevertheless he put the book in his knapsack. He asked the owner where the next nearby town was. The owner said "If you follow the path untill the end of this town, you have to turn right. Keep following that road and withing a day you will arrive in the next town" Xzardas thanked the owner and began walking the path.

On the way he saw a child herding sheep. He took a moment to watch the sheep and then took off walking again. But then, His ear stared pinching again, He hears horses coming from behind him. He's so sure that he din't even looked back and just stepped asside and kept on walking. The horses are coming closer and closer. Untill they are just a couple of feet away from him when...Nothing... He looked back but there was nothing there! The hairs in his neck started standing up and even starting to hurt. then felt a massive shiver going down his spine. Xzardas got so scared that he almost started hyperventilating. he was already to far from the town so he took of running to the next town. He did look back a few times but he did not see the horses. when he eventually reached the city, he collapsed near the gate of the town. Heavily panting for air he looked to the ground. one of the townsmen saw him running to the gate and ran over to Xzardas. the man asked "Sir!, are you okay?" But Xzardas was still in such a shock he could not get a word out of his mouth. he tried but it dint work. it was as if he was muted by some dark force. The man put his arm around his neck and made him walk him to to the mans cabin. There he laid Xzardas on a bed, and said "You rest here for tonight, we'll talk tomorrow". Xzardas took a look at the man, and let his head fall on the pillow that was under his head. He closed his eyes and was vast asleep. Later that night Xzardas had a dream again. This time He was under a massive tree. But it was not a normal tree. The tree had black leaves and brown red-ish bark. He heard a voice whisper..."You are a wonder" Then the tree changed, The leaves were shaping into something different. Also did the bark, It all cramped up a little bit. It looked like they made a shape of a person. Then Xzardas looked up again to the leaves. "No...N-no this can't be. What is this" the leaves shaped into a black hat, The same hat he had seen before on te rider that was riding the horse! Xzardas started to shiver. "Why is this happening to me...Go away!" Then a Terrible feeling crossed him. "No..nonono not again, not the horse again... i can't see anything" then he looked in front of him, still shivering, he saw something red.. bloodred, it gave out warmth. The warmth of his mother, He Remembered! The ruby! Then out of nothing the horse showed up in front of him. He looked at Xzardas, but stood still for a few seconds when all of a sudden the horse ran so fast at him, that Xzardas was sure to get overrun by the horse, Xzardas fell on his back, when the horse was only about a meter away from him he put his hoof over xzardas's head and the hoof got closer and closer real fast until it hit his nose, He SHOCKED awake... He then realised... it was not real... it couln't be...But it felt so real... He reached to his chest, The Ruby is still there. then he felt cold, realy cold. and looked around him....Where am i...

Last edited: