Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yehozz

Yehozz

I think I might like it here
Hi

I am addressing you once again and ask for your forgiveness. I am aware that I have made a big mistake. and I just want you to give me another chance.

I been banned for two months ago for saying some inappropriate words in the chat. I put on everything on me and know that I have done wrong. and it will not happen again I promise you that I can get better. I want to play more hollow. I ask you please give me another chance?

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
This is your third appeal now.

Tell me why I should pay any attention to this one, let alone let you back on the server?

Yehozz

I think I might like it here
for I will improve myself and hope that you can trust it. I just want to be a point in your community. I know I've done wrong, and I learn of my mistake. Give me a chance and you will see that I am the perfect player! Will never break a rule: (

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
hmm... I'll leave it to the rest of the admin team to decide, be thankful its even up for discussion.