Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yet another skin request thread (I will pay u so much)

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Lookat de title! I'd like to commission someone to make me two skins, neither are from scratch. They both involve bare chests/arms and neither of them are human. Because of the amount of people who're interested, I've set it up as a competition. If I like your skin the best, I'll pay you 30,000r. If it came a close second, 20,000r, and 10,000r for third. Everyone who (seriously) participates will get 1,000r as a thank you. Message me if you'd like the details.

Last edited:

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
Jesus 20k
I can make skins

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
That is a lots o' monies mang. I can jump at this opportunity and make monies, or i can nap until i wake from hunger, and prepare myself a sandwich.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I'll do anything for 20k. I've literally never made a skin before, and wouldn't do it normally, but 20k is 20k.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Is this... 2ok for everyone who makes you one? Or 20k for the skin you think is best and thus wins 20k?

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Is this... 2ok for everyone who makes you one? Or 20k for the skin you think is best and thus wins 20k?
I was originally expecting to get one or two responses, give 20k for the skin I was most satisfied with and like 5k or something to anyone else who made one, but I wasn't expecting as much interest as this. I'm er... I'm not going to give nearly a dozen people 20k.

What if I did a competition and raised the payment? 1st place gets 30k, 2nd gets 20k, 3rd gets 10k, and everyone who (seriously) participates get's 1k.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
When I don't have assignments to do I'll bump this thread as well as the conversations people have sent me.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I have been awake for 38 hours, just awaiting the sweet release of death now. Oh and I updated the thread. Will start replying to convos now.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I could run this competition 10 times and still have enough money to dress respectfully.

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
Derp, I totally forgot about this. It's still open.