Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ylva Varyn

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Theme
cooltext233348042684094.png
Line-1-copy.png
Ylva Edit.jpg
Not the best edit, but I didn't have my tablet on me
Original [X]
Current Status:
She seems to care little the ongoing of her family. Numb
General Information:
Name: Adelaide Ylva Varyn
Other Names: - Heidi [Lucia] - Ylva - Ada - Snowflake [Leonhart] - Ice Princess [Dickson] -
Titles: Lady of House Varyn, Mother

Race: Human - Anhalder
Sexuality: Heterosexual - Bicurious if she cared
Current Residence: --

Relationship Status: Single
Social Status: Noble

Physical Appearance:
Height: 5'11”
Weight: 125 lbs
Eye Color: Dark Blue-Grey
Skin Color: Pale
Shape of Face: Oval
Distinguishing Features: None
Build of Body: An hourglass shape with a healthy muscle tone, ideal for children.
Hair Color: Raven Black
Hair Style: Often loose, though she’d tie it back if combat is required.
Complexion: Clear
Posture: Straight and Confident, she has no need to slouch
Is Seen By Others As: Proud, Stern
Scars: A few practice scars, but nothing noteworthy.
Voice: Lyanna - Game of Thrones

Line-1-copy.png

Personality:
Likes: Spars, Bothering her siblings, Enjoys a bit of dress up in private {Very private}, Spending time with her mother
Dislikes: Her mother’s efforts at making her ‘proper’, Giving up a fight
Strengths: Strong, Stubborn, Has a soft spot {Only for her siblings and mother}
Weaknesses: Stubborn, Rude, Moderately Obedient
Fears: Losing her little brother and mother, Unnatural fear of the darkness, Hates being alone, Claustrophobic, Marriage
Values: Noble-men, Strength, Confidence, Honesty
Education: High
Languages: Lavoyarde, Fluent; Common, Fluent; Rede, Fluent

General Attitude: Often seems sour or displeased with people around her. She takes after her mother. A general mother's girl, she often does as Lucia says and often times finds herself debating her actions. She can often be rebellious, but tends to regret those impulse choices afterwards. She's taken to learning to be much more proper and noble.
Religious Inclination: Ignis Synnove
General Intelligence: High
General Sociability: Moderate
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Short Term Goals:
-Learn more of these Arduin men
-Settle her mind
Long Term Goals:
-Care for her mother
-Support her little brother, Syr
-Do right by her brother
-Find a suitable spouse {Mother's influence}

Elz :heart:
Possessions:
Wardrobe: - Often wearing a Northern styled dress of wool and fur. She’s not one to be too elegant outside her home. - May wear leather and chain from her family's armory, though rarely wears full plate {X} -
Jewelry: -
Pets/Animals:

-Anette
-White Husky Dog
Owned Homes: -
Carried Inventory: A few journals, Charcoal, carries a pouch of flower buds for the scent, Illthilior's journal

General Inventory: - A small wooden statue of a bashful woman; made by Orvar - A jewel box with various de Courtnay jewelry and relics -
General Wealth: 500 - Carried

Line-1-copy.png

Health:
Illnesses: -
Allergies: -

Injuries: - Healing from a traumatic birth [Healed] -
Sleeping Habits: Has been sleeping less, this is evident by the dark circles under her eyes.
Energy Levels: Low

Eating Habits: Often eats proteins and vegetables to help maintain her muscle mass.
Exercise Habits: Often exercise to keep up with the Varyn reputation
Memory: Good enough
Unhealthy Habits: Sneaks something sweet every now and then.

Drinking Habits: Drinks on occassion

History:
Birthplace: Oren

Childhood: Rather peaceful, she was often instructed to be a proper woman, making her scorn the existence of nobility for a time. Though, she hated those classes, she enjoyed and even cherished the hours spent under her mother's wings. Often time she sought her out when she had doubts and fears. Wasn't one to shy away from sleeping beside her mother after night-terrors.

Teen Years: She started to practice by the age of six, training with the dummies and sometimes with her siblings, when her parents allowed it. She developed the natural love for the fight, as is typical of a Varyn. She kept up the classes her mother insisted on, learning to tone her voice to favor the Lavoye accent and way of life. She learned to be graceful, even when scornful.
Adulthood: She's started out far to rebellious for her own good, having denied one suitor and found comfort in another her brother denied. Her hot headed nature kept her attached to the man, which only led to bad decisions. She has found herself pregnant with his kids, and her brother, in his fury, has killed the man. She now wanders alone as she was denounced before a court.

Family History:
-Daughter of Godric and Lucia
-Second child of the family
-Lost her brother Gelyk and was temporarily a shut in
-Younger brother took the reigns of the house; She is proud.

Past Places of Residences: Oren

Places Traveled: Oren - Storm's Landing -

Line-1-copy.png

Combat:
Peaceful or violent: Situational
Weaponry: An arming sword
Combat Training: Trained with her siblings and the dummies, she may not be the best, but she’s not one to shy from a fight for fear of being overpowered. Her training may not be as precise as her brothers, but that doesn’t stop her.

Training & Skills:
+Swordplay+
-Not the most refined, but not something to shy away from. She holds a powerful strike.
+Cooking+
-A good cook, she often times cooks for her siblings.
+Herbology+
-She can identify a blueberry.. When the berries are on the bush.
+Medicine+
-If it bleeds, stuff it with gauze.
+Anatomy+
-She knows of the human form, only to know it’s weaknesses
+Art+
-She’s fancied the medium since she was young, seeing her younger brother inspired her to learn.

Other Trivia:
Favorite Types of Food: Meats - Deer
Favorite Types of Drink: Ale - Dark
Hobbies/Pastimes: Sparring
Favorite Colors: Blue, Grey

Line-1-copy.png
Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:
Godric Varyn [Father] TheDeester
Lucia Varyn [Mother] Landem
Syr Varyn II [Younger Brother] Arken
Gelyk Varyn II [Older Brother] Rygan
Halvar James Varyn [Cousin] Cap
Njroun Wilkstrom-Eldsvart [Aunt]
Maceo de Courtnay [Second Cousin] BoredBrit
Simon Dormus [Cousin] Lavilethorn
Garen Dormus [Uncle] Azur
Garen Bushell [Son] - 6
Lucia Buschell [Daughter] - 6
Jeor Buschell [Son] - 6
Romantic Interests:
Dickson 'Gryphon Knight' TheDeester
Trusted Friends:
Friendly With:

Albion Paint
Trystan Elz
Jaime Rygan
Jacquelyn Smurf
Leonhart TheDeester
Anfroy Tempy_
Loose Acquaintances:
Disfavored Individuals:
Hated:

Illthilior Athrendu Tempy_
Wary Of:
Unsure:

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Relationships:

Relevant Family Members:
Godric Varyn [Father] TheDeester
-Dad. Honorable and stubborn. You struggled too much, but you still got what was yours.
Lucia Varyn [Mother] Landem
-Mother. Hard headed, strong minded and goddamn stubborn. Short tempered but I still love you the same.
Syr Varyn II [Younger Brother] Arken
-Distant
Josephine Varyn Charybdis
-Congrats, I guess.
Gelyk Varyn II [Older Brother] Rygan
-I miss you, brother.. And I always will. Things are strange between us and I wish they weren't. I hope to see you soon, And do visit the kids sometime, But try to remember their names..
Jeor Varyn [Uncle] Arken
-Never got to meet you, but I've heard so many stories.. Maybe one day I'll be like you, huh?
Halvar James Varyn [Cousin] Cap
-I miss you, too, little bear.
Njorun Wilkstrom-Eldsvart [Aunt]
-Why do you coop yourself up in that place?
Maceo de Courtnay [Second Cousin] BoredBrit
-My cousin and the only one that vouched for me while I was humiliated. I am grateful to you, but this isn't your fight to battle.
Lucia Buschell
-You're far too innocent..
Garen Buschell Jak
-Dont be like me. Try to smile, hm?
Jeor Buschell
-Not ready to leave, are you?
Romantic Interests:
Dickson Bushell TheDeester
-Together always.. Guess we couldn't keep it up. Our children grow by the day.. But I'm afraid for their future.
Trusted Friends:
Friendly With:

Trystan Elz
-Witty, quick on the draw. You've caught my attention, though do that one more time and I'll make sure you regret it.
Albion Paint
-Enjoyable to talk to, refreshing, if anything. Not a man to care for noble backgrounds or tension. Hopefully we'll speak more.
Jaime Rygan
-A young fighter and a stubborn soul. You need to learn caution, but you're a good boy.
Jacquelyn Smurf
-Rebellious, stubborn, hard headed, timid, and just difficult to deal with in harsh times, but you remind me a lot of myself. Don't follow my footsteps..
Leonhart TheDeester
-Gone, not surprising.
Anfroy Tempy_
-Fun guy. If only he wasn't so easy to convince.
Orvar Sir Andrew Wallins
- You're enjoyable and friendly, but after what my brother said it may be best to stay away. Perhaps you deserve a chance.. You're a good man, but I'm not sure if I could ever be a good woman.
Loose Acquaintances:
Joe Wandering Ranger
-Aren't you a cute little adventurer?
Disfavored Individuals:
Hated:

Illthilior Athrendu Tempy_
-Insufferable, kin slayer. One day I'll best you.
Wary Of:
Unsure:

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Updates, in accordance to Landem for helping me out, shaping more of her past.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
If I'm missing anyone, lemme know.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

The girl sat at the wooden bench, The breeze playing with the loose strands if hair. Her eyes remained closed as she thought. Her chest rose and fell with her breathing before the hitch of her throat came to be. Her head, rested in her hands, now sunk to look to the ground, encased by them as if she could hide from the world.

"Stupid.." a soft mutter escaped her. "Goddamnit stupid.." She continued her own castration.

The scent of the nearby rose bushes only did so much to soothe her, The gentle breeze bring forward the weaker petals to her feet. Shed open her eyes, reaching down to take the soft petal, turning it over as if it was priceless. Then, a simple echo of her head came to her.

"Ma mere! Je te trouvais!" A soft child's voice rang in her head. She gripped the petal, looking onwards to where the memories played. She then heard another, softer more soothing voice come. "Oui, tu m'ais trouvé. Trés bien." The woman in blue pat the child's head, as a smile played on Ylva. She soon sat, holding the child close as she'd read to the younger Ylva.

Ylva couldn't help but smile, thinking of those days long lost but never forgotten. She shut her eyes a moment as they became misty, only to open them and see their silhouette fade. She sighs, looking back down to her feet.
"I let you down too, didn't I?" "Let whom down?" The new voice startled her, but soon she eased, knowing the familiar ring with the subtle waver of age. She looks up to see the woman before her, The familiar smile played on her lips as her eyes crinkled with wrinkles.

"Ma mere.. I let you down.."
"Why would you say that?"
"Because.. I thought I could go to Syr to help me escape my fears.. I thought.. I tried to keep it from overtaking me, but I couldn't. Syr.. he's disappointed, offended.."
"Heidi, relax. Tell me what happened."

Ylva took a deep breath before speaking. "I brought them to talk to Syr.. He asked for my hand and Syr got offended. I didn't mean for him to be upset, but I didn't know what to do! I swear!"
"Breathe, Heidi.. You shouldn't worry so much, you'll start going grey."
Lucia cupped her daughter's face, looking her over. "You're too young to start getting wrinkles.."

Ylva brought her hands to her face, a look of surprise and stress. Lucia couldn't help but laugh at her daughter's panic.
"You don't have any."

"Ma mere.." Ylva sighed.
"Remember what I've taught you, dear. Don't dwell on it, Or it'll never be fixed. All you can do now is fix what you think is wrong, hm?"

Ylva merely nodded. She couldn't argue with her, Lucia had never been wrong in her eyes. The woman that guided her first steps in this world, only continued to guide her further. This was something Ylva knew would never change, and she never wanted it to.

"Come, Heidi. Help me get my things upstairs."
"Oui, ma mere."

She stood, taking her mother's hands in her own as she guided her inside. Her arm linked to the same woman in blue. Her raven hair starting to speckle with snowy whites as the same sapphire blue eyes that guided her further looked to her with gratitude. She couldn't help but smile, having her greatest treasure still with her.

Landem

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

As Ylva stood once more in the foyer of her home, guilt and stress overtook her. She stared blankly to the stone walls, wondering what was to become of her. She took a deep breath and looked up.

"What's gotten into you, Heidi?"
"Mother.. You're going to be disappointed this time."

"Why is-" she was quickly cut off by her daughter.
"I'm pregnant."

Silence filled the room for what felt like hours, the sweet demeanor her mother carried soon soured and hardened.

"How?"
"I made a reckless mistake.."
"Only?"
"I was stupid. I know."
"Who's is it?"
"Dickson's."
"Dickson? The little guard boy?"
"Oui, ma mere.."

A simple click of the tongue escaped the elder woman as her shoes clicked against the wooden floors. She walked up to the younger girl, lifting her chin. She stared into her, deep sapphire against steel blue.

"You were right, Adelaide. I am disappointed."
"Mother.. I didn't mean for thi-"

"But it did." The hand shifted down, grazing Ylva's abdomen before it pointed to her. "This shouldn't be in here, Should it?"
"No, mother.."
"Then?"
"I don't wan-"
"It's not whether you want it or not."

Silence filled the room once more before the woman shifted away, the clicking deafening to Ylva.
"Your brother?" "Denounced me before the council.." "Hm.."

"Tell me, my dear. What does your honor mean to you? Your brother's honor?"
"I should have been careful."
"Should have.. No time for that now. Fix it."
"But-"
"Adelaide Ylva Varyn. Did I ask?"
"No, mother.."
"Then?"
"I'll.. I'll fix it.."
"Good."

Her eyes pierced through Ylva before they eventually softened. A breath leaving her. Ylva stood quiet, looking to the grain of the floors.

"Now tell me, Heidi.. Did the roses need pruning?"
Ylva looked up to her, a small smile playing her lips now.