Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Yoda's, Sherbzz's and Various Others' Music Taste

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Must I say any more?

I'll just post videos of songs I like every now and again, with as much variation as possible.

There's two to start you lot off.

In fact, I heard that record from the La's (created in '89, methinks) only a few minutes ago on a music television channel.

Oh, and Sherbzz will be posting songs too, because we have a similar music taste. And if there's something I haven't heard before, it's learning a new song!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
[first one]
Now that is what I call teamwork. The precision of that dance's execution is simply dazzling! I don't really listen to this kind of music, mainly because 60-70% is dancing, and I don't have music videos on my iPod.
[second one]
Hasn't he a lovely voice! The chords were lovely and mellow, too. It's safe to say I'd love to listen to that song after a long day.

Sherbzz

Stop worrying, Everything is OK..
Now that is what I call teamwork. The precision of that dance's execution is simply dazzling! I don't really listen to this kind of music, mainly because 60-70% is dancing, and I don't have music videos on my iPod.

Hasn't he a lovely voice! The chords were lovely and mellow, too. It's safe to say I'd love to listen to that song after a long day.
R.I.P John Martyn, Died last year.. (

Yoda

Lord of Altera
[karma police - NO THANK YOU MISTER TROLL EDITING THE VIDEOS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE :heart:
Will do that on karaoke at some point.

Nowadays, most of the time I'm working it's Friday night, so I'll have to find some other way around it. Unless we host it at about five P.M.! ;)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
That reminds me!

I watched this on sky arts a few months ago.

It was genuinely amazing, really deep.