Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Your favourite characters in Altera!

Ddaug

Lord of Altera
Many people seem to see character evolution as something outstanding, but I think the one thing more outstanding than a constantly changing character is one that keeps true to a general profession/style for such a long time. Grats to @Agnew for that character. I think Gustav really accomplishes such a great character that is both interesting, but not constantly changing from bad, to evil, to priest, to heretic, etc.

Teeke

Lord of Altera
@Everyone
Really, all of the rp in altera is just so much fun.
Every character is different, and it's really dynamic.
You'll get soooo many different flavors of rp in just a single sitting~
From the hyper violence that can be witnessed in the streets of port silver, to the calm whispers in quiet homes.
I love each and every moment I get to spend RPing with the lot here.
Picking a favorite when there are soooo many best... everyone's my favorite character of altera!

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
Hnnaaagh...
The one I ended up enjoying most of my rp's with was definitely Shadowsmalls when I was Luna.. His character was, evil, but had good in him. He was lonely. But still evil. And when a lonely evil character suddenly gets a friend... ;w; It was just amazing because he allowed his character to have a friend although he was THE Shadow.
@Shadowsmalls

Tavish always facinated me aswell, because he was a demon.. But there was something -not- demon about him. He had a cute weakness, a small understanding for people. It was just a challenging but fun rp ^w^
@Cubey

Last edited:

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Raindes because she's silly and nice, it's funny to watch her mispronounce common language and she dies a lot and think unthinkable of it.

Som cuz she fricken awesome. With a bow and what not and how her character is antisocial

Athryl because he gets robbed a lot and makes Tybalt laugh.

Even tho I haven't roped much with him Subject aka Terruwin was very eager to RP on his first few days here and was really good and convincing at it.

Helios because he makes a worthy rival to Tybalt.

Brogan(always knock) and James because they are wonderful commanders and friends alike and hasn't executed me yet for simply being there.

Mhaegan um she makes Tybalt cry.

Anyone in Eresse I forgot to mention

I like all of them because they are all fun to RP with and play there part we'll and are amazing ooc friends

GhostKairo

sparkles emoji
Pronouns
He/Him
Tidepod__
Tidepod__
Hero
@Darko cause he's awesome. I always look forward to RPing with him but timezones give me a hard time. His character is so old and experienced you just can't deny Darko is great to RP with. Much awesome. Such fun.
@Ray1333 is hilarious and reeeaaaally fun to RP with. The way he plays a schizophrenic is really fun to see. (He even threw a sweetroll at a very dangerous criminal!)
@xxxLouisRulesxxx is also awesome. He's really a natural at RP. I wish I could RP more.
@Goldengem25 is great. And the way he keeps Chalkan's accent constant through RP. ._.
ur an awshum guy bro

Thre are probably much more that aren't on my mind but I'll post them soon.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Awesome Thread!
for me:
@Ray1333 : It is very special how Krummi and Raymondo got to become friends. I have never thought I'd ally a greyling, but we had some special bond because of our same interests that has evaporated the judgment of Krummi over him as Greyling. Mainly because they became so close before Krummi knew he was a greyling (was hooded and masked)
@Goldengem25 : Both Chalkan and Dav'id, though completely different from each other, are very well thought characters and have this true Engem opinion about stuff. You can never shake their thoughts about civilization.
@Seth_Jenkins : Although inactive, King Seth was the best. He was proud, had sneaky ways to strike opposition and was a very fine leader. The portrait I made for him has been the best of the year that I started doing portraits.

This is my top 3, though they all deserve first place, the order of which I wrote them is not the order of their coolness. :p

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Evil
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Rilas Duskholm ( @Readij ): Despite being grumpy and threatening most of the time, it ain't always.

The rest of the Rangers, for despite everyone fitting into the same niche, each is different in several ways.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
@ForestRose
Cali(Cal'ee) Basicly I enjoy the way that she stood out from other women characters there were focused on being the most beautiful, but hers being a kinda like street girl-
I also remember how her and amy were going to wash themself after she pulled amy along, jumping on the roofs. I also remember how lost and confused cal'ee got when we were going to find a place to wash ourself

Faelin

The Court Jester
Retired Staff
One of my favourites would be the greyling, you bloody rascal, @jakp25
I've only encountered the character a few times, but each was hilarious to an unparalleled level, without being ridiculous or escalating to OOC trolling beyond the character. Always makes me grin to see him scuttling around.

I'll reel off more as they come to me, but there are just so many that I don't want to list three at once and leave out another five!

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'm slightly ashamed of myself for falling out of role-play here since Christmas, but I'm determined to return properly once I feel better.

Additionally, I very often feel jealous of all of your wonderful role-play's. I feel as if I'll never get that far as to role-playing with the same person more than only a few times. It's as if I'm missing out on all the best aspects, and the main one here is developing with others.

If I were to pick favourite characters... You know, I'd barely be able to say. There've been some I've had a lot of fun with in brief role-plays, but frankly I don't really know that much of them to be able to call them a favourite.

Faelin had always interested Ash (me) , and those riddled role-plays were probably my favourite of all, so; Faelin is my favourite character. She's perfectly managed, and one can tell that, with context (spoilers) , Faelin's actions actually relay what the character would have done as if cherry were the character herself. Simply, she's played perfectly.