Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

zaeqon - application (approved by karasu1996)

TrueLight

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: zaeqon
2. Your real name: David
3. Age: 15
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I lightly skimmed it but I'm planning on reading it when I go to bed, after all it seems pretty long but nothing too unbearable. Whatever rules are in it I do agree to abide by unconditionally.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

Well I'll be fully honest I can handle role play to an extent and prefer it to that extent. I love the feel of fitting into a role in a game, and can do it well. Naturally I have a bit of fear about it whether I can do well but I'll try as hard as I can.

I did play WoW for a long time, but I hated role play, mostly since I was first exposed to it when my friend tried to get me to play house with him and his friends. Needless to say, I had a bias against it for a while. This has since been lifted.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I may be 15 but I'm a lot more mature than most people my age. I can tend to get a little out of line if I get too comfortable but generally I stay respectful and considerate. I'm ussually a pretty friendly person, although I am pretty assertive about my views on almost any subject and I love to argue about them, but I usually keep my mouth shut.
I'm a brony, through and through. When I'm not playing games or making a calculator in python to solve my homework, I'm looking at pony art, listening to pony music, or watching episodes of My Little Pony. I could go wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more into detail, but I'll spare you my endless speech about my pony obsession.
Other than that, there really isn't much to know.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I'm not best builder if that's what you mean. I've never actually built anything that looked very good, and I'm much better at making underground places than anything above ground. To be honest, anything I make above ground looks like a wood box with a stone roof, unless it's in a desert, in which case I can make something that's at least half decent.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Not really, everything you need to know was said in question 8.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
Of course, and while I'm pretty sure I still have an xray texture pack I've actually never used it. What's the point of being on a server like this without having to do some work for the resources?

12. How did you find out about our server?

13. Have you voted for us?
Eyyyup.

dracoboy2

Lord of Altera
this is a nice application, but why would you have an X-ray texture pack on your computer? why don't you delete it?

TrueLight

Villager
this is a nice application, but why would you have an X-ray texture pack on your computer? why don't you delete it?
Well, I had it because we had MCedited in an underwater city on my old server and we couldn't find it. I downloaded the texture pack but by the time I logged back in they had found the city, so I just turned it off. I still have it because I keep forgetting it's there.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
well be sure to delete it Xraying is a perma-ban here, and we catch xrays quickly so dont think you can get away with it for very long. im going to approve you but il watch for now.