Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

ZaneCelmer's Unban Appeal

ZaneFrostfire

Villager
Hello Admin and Mods of Hollowworld! Its been quite a while. I would like to rejoin the server to speak with old friends and possibly rp every once and a while. I was banned because of a foolish fight with the admin team which I regret, Im sure all of you remember it. Im not coming to cause any trouble or anything horrible like that, if you choose not to unban me, I completely understand. As a friend to all of you, you have my word about everything I just said. I miss you guys. :/ Im not sure if Im banned or not, I might just be unwhitelisted. But I thought it would be a good idea to put it here, because if im not welcome back because of all the trouble then I'll keep my distance. Thanks so much for the time!

-ZaneCelmer

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
I know why you were banned. I don't really see a reason to unban you...

Zane I like you, but I'm pretty sure ADVERTISING ISN'T ALLOWED....

ZaneFrostfire

Villager
That wasnt why i was banned, im not banned at all actually..

And if I remember correctly.. You didnt have much of a liking for me mate..

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
to be fair epik alot of rubbish was going on around then with bans firing off left right and center.
Truth be told I trust Zane to keep his word and we give most people second chances. He wasn't exactly a trouble maker as I recall.
still I was friends while he was on here so I won't make the call for fear of bias.

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
Something like this can be excused after such a long period of time, so lets leave the rash comments, and arguments to the side, and take this seriously.

some points to put down.

1. we gave every one else a chance, even Tywin (hawtyoungstud) NinjaTangerine, and deadpress and tchel.

2. He was a longterm player, looking for a break. He was good friends with bellon and when he was banned raged about it, would you get angry if your best friend got banned? I would think so.

3. Its been a few months, He's served his time. In my opinion he should have been unbanned or if already, pardoned to begin with, with the rest of every one else.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
1. we gave every one else a chance, even Tywin (hawtyoungstud) NinjaTangerine, and deadpress and tchel.

2. He was a longterm player, looking for a break. He was good friends with bellon and when he was banned raged about it, would you get angry if your best friend got banned? I would think so.

3. Its been a few months, He's served his time. In my opinion he should have been unbanned or if already, pardoned to begin with, with the rest of every one else.
1. Understood.

2. Actually, I didn't, I was more disappointed that he did what he did.

3. But as they have been pardoned, almost none of them came back, what's saying Zane will do so?

Karasu1996

Lord of Altera
1. Understood.

2. Actually, I didn't, I was more disappointed that he did what he did.

3. But as they have been pardoned, almost none of them came back, what's saying Zane will do so?

deadpress and tchel were on yesterday, Hawtyoungstud is on and so is ninjatangerine every once in a while

Spear

The Undying Scholar.
Retired Staff
even if he's not back full time where's the harm in it? Its another excellent rper on the server