Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zima'Maloj, A lawless town

MaelstromPuddle

Lord of Altera
Legend
Auralein
Auralein
Legend
Zima'Maloj
Zima'Maloj is a town under Clan Natrizi'ma and utterly Lawless, it follows Corrupted Elven architecture and its main exports are pitch and exotic weapons.

It sits rather soundly in a swamp not only the Corrupted Elves natural habitat but it makes any siege or attack very hard. The town is rampant with disease and men have been know to go missing and end up in the forge, the town follows Jishrim, Skraag and Kilrox but free worship isn't really frowned upon apart from the slight mocking.

Tel'Viscount: Dar'ket Natrizi'ma
Blud Koz: Gelyk Dormus
OOC owners: MaelstromPuddle, Arkenguard, Minez2000
Wealth: 56 plots and a good supply of loot
Current members (and their alts): Caedd, ArkenGuard, D4yDr34m, Quxxn_, Mavlin, Rygan_Deathblade

Tax: There is no tax.
Housing: All houses are below 1000 radiants.
Rules: Don't OOC Greif, Steal, bully or do anything that the players handbook wouldn't allow, this can all be down in RP of course
RP Introduction: We are not your worst nightmare... we are you every nightmare.

Joining: To join the Zima'Maloj you will need nothing more than to walk into the Town area unarmed and request to join. Or PM me or Arkenguard or Minez2000.

2013-08-24_12.38.40.png

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Nice, a more or less ''evil'' city, its been a while since a saw one of those! ^-^

(Now now, I don't to be jumped at because I said evil, chaotic can also be used! )