Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Zoslore's Whitelist Application (Accepted - Shao)

Zoslore

Note-Taker
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
The Whitelist Application Form:

About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?

Zoslore

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming: Using information gained ooc for ig gain.
Powergaming: Forcing an unrealistic outcome which favors yourself.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
They are not allowed!

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase :>

8. Tell us about yourself!
I’m Zossy! It’s been a long time since I’ve done any MCRP but I’m excited to meet all of you here. I make skins and build mainly, and am always interested in developing new characters. If you ever wanna talk about costume design or character concepts, let me know!

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
Here’s my skin archive! https://www.planetminecraft.com/member/zoslore/

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Portboy

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Vilde Weberger

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human - Northern Sangrian

Appearance:
Vilde is a short, wider woman with long brown hair. She has a somewhat large nose and freckles, both of which are a sore spot for her in conversation. She dresses in trousers and a simple striped shirt covered by a rather fancy sleeved coat. Her stance is straight-backed and her gaze is focused, much like a school-teacher.

Picture of the Skin:
https://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/recolored-skin-of-mine-gt/

Written Test!

Vilde poked her head out of the large kitchen doorway. She was alert, frowning slightly at the sight of no one in the hall. “Where the ‘ell did you little rats go?” She hollered, not for the first time that day. There was no reply aside from the pitter-patter of tiny feet. The children were actually running from her. The pure nerve. Vilde stomped into the hall, head pivoting.

“You’re ma’ is gonna skin ye if ye run off again!”

No reply.

“I don’t get paid fer this.”

She made her way toward the dining room. The sky outside was dark as she pulled the curtains open. It was not the night, but the smoke from a village not far away, burning. She covered the window once more, feeling sick. “Mion, Renni! Get back ere’ before ma’ gets scared!”

“Why’s it smokey out?”

Vilde peered down to see Mion pulling at the knee of her trousers.

“It’s from Edenbough.” She muttered, not sure how to respond.

“Is it a wendigo?” Renni demanded, appearing as if from nowhere.

“Wendigo? Tides, what put that in yer head?” Vilde asked, shaking her head in disbelief. “We’re nowhere near the south, far too cold fer that shite out ‘ere.”

A silent question still hung in the air. What is it then?

“Go get cleaned up fer dinner. And no goin’ outside. Ye know better.”

They both nodded before scampering away, likely not to follow orders. Vilde grumbled as she squinted back outside. It was too dark for a summer day. She had heard whispers of something in the woods, but never had the heart to pursue it further. Vilde could only hope it was bonfires lit to ward off the dark, and not Edenbough itself that burned in the distance.

She paced back into the dining room, staring at the food waiting in pots and pans. Ol’ Ma had left Vilde in charge of the little ones while she went to check on the horses. It had been too long, she realized, quite suddenly. She sprinted toward the garden door, filled with a gut-wrenching terror. The barn wasn’t far- though the smoke filled air made it seem miles away. She covered her mouth and ran.

The barn door was half-open. Dread made Vilde pause at the entrance before shoving through, eyes landing on Ma. She was sitting cross legged, studying a small piece of parchment. She looked up as Vilde entered, panting from the run. “I thought ye were in charge of the little ones,” Ma said, brow raised.

“Ye’ve been gone fer ages!”

“Only a quarter hour, sweet.” Ma said, standing and pocketing the paper. Her face showed no emotion as she waved Vilde off. “Go make sure the children aren’t dead.”

Vilde felt her face flush red. What a ridiculous reaction to such a small thing, she thought, thoroughly irritated with herself. “Yes, Ma.”

EDIT: Realized that the race should be human, not Sangrian!

Last edited:

Shao

Bring back angry react
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!
Server IP!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or another mentor.

(p.s you nailed the Sangrian in the written test)