Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

✿♡ Bewpy and Qri's Art Boutique! ♡✿

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
Screen shot 2012-07-05 at 2.54.31 PM.png
Hello Alterans! Welcome to
♡ Bewpy and Qri's Art Boutique! ♡
Hi guys, I'm making a new request thread because this one is prettier and fancier and I finally have an art style that I'm pretty stable in.
~We'll also be featuring some other artists in HollowWorld and you can request their art when they're being featured!~
●I'll be setting up a shop in-game where you purchase can purchase a book, and then you write in the book that you purchased it from me and leave it in a mailbox. I'll see it, and write your request down. It's easier for me that way, because then I know who has paid or not!
●The chest shop price will be 3k, so that's the price for the art. Don't worry, I'll make sure you get your monies worth.
●I hope this kicks off really well. I based the in-game chest system off of Levaunt's old art system.
●If you are an artist and wish to be featured in the Boutique, then send me a message, please!!
●I will post the finished art on this thread so please look here once you've paid. You can click the 'watch thread' button at the top to subscribe to any posts I make on here.
●Qri will make her own posts about her art below!

~Bewpy's Extra Options~
Apply on this forum and purchase at shop in-game.
• Detailed Full-body - 8k
• Detailed Face + Shoulders - 6k
• Cute Style Full-body (Bewpy's Favorite) - 3k [default style]
• Cute Style Face + Shoulders (Bewpy's Favorite) - 1k
• Line Art Full-body - 2k
• Line Art Face + Shoulders - 1k
Screen shot 2012-07-05 at 4.52.59 PM.png

IMPORTANT:
●We'll be setting up a shop in-game where you purchase can purchase a book, and then you write in the book that you purchased it from us and leave it in a mailbox. We'll see it, and write your request down. It's easier for us that way, because then we know who has paid or not!
●The chest shop price will be 3k, so that's the price for the art. Don't worry, We'll make sure you get your monies worth.
●We hope this kicks off really well. Bewpy based the in-game chest system off of Levaunt's old art system.
●If you are an artist and wish to be featured in the Boutique, then send Bewpy a message, please!!
●We will post the finished art on this thread so please look here once you've paid. You can click the 'watch thread' button at the top to subscribe to any posts I make on here.
We share the costs on an equal level, 3k = 1,5k for Qri and 1,5k Bewpy
● If you applied to one drawing and payed to us for it, remove your post on the forum.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Hello Alterans! Welcome to ♡ Bewpy and Qri's Art Boutique! ♡
The Part Of Qri
My art will be like the art on my ☆ Wallpapers for YOU! ☆ thread, but with more added to it!
All the prices will be 3k so don't worry if it's expensive, I might even give a discount.. Don't tell Bewpy *sshhh!*
Read the important stuff above this whole post.
I will add my signature on the picture's plus the time/date of when it's created.
● Do note that the art of me and Bewpy is different and we all have our flaws and good points.
● Bewpy takes shorter amount of time for the drawings then me, don't get angry if I take long.
● All the drawings will be posted on one post, keep up-to-date.
● For extra options, look at my Wallpaper For You thread, if you purchased a drawing of our boutique, you get a 20 - 40% discount on the options in Wallpaper For You, do note that they won't be wallpapers unless you want it.
Haii.png

- Instead of a seperate post per art, all art including from Wallpaper for You!, sketches and anatomy training, will be posted here -

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I want a photo of me! :D
(Without the sign, lolol)
Probably with panda-ears... :3 I'm obsessed with Pandas!
2012-07-04_13.45.10.png

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
I would like to purchase art work, something for my forum profile picture :) oh I donated 10,000 rads to the boutique today via Qri, but I can still pay the 3k if you wish. I would like a drawing erm of me with my green rags and brown trousers :) maybe with a bow, id like to leave it up to you really but I'll say if u wish :)

Edward

I would like to purchase art work, something for my forum profile picture :) oh I donated 10,000 rads to the boutique today via Qri, but I can still pay the 3k if you wish. I would like a drawing erm of me with my green rags and brown trousers :) maybe with a bow, id like to leave it up to you really but I'll say if u wish :)

Edward
Say who you want to be drawing it.

Edward1878

Lord of Altera
Well looking at the order list above looks like bewpy has the most orders( not sure though) so you Qri, if that's ok with you?