Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

【Angela's Artwork Emporium】

angela302

Lord of Altera
You walk into a small, but tastely decorated room which smells like oil paints. There is a black haired chubby woman looking out the window and she turns as you purposely drag your feet on the soft white carpet. She smiles and beckons you to sit on a comfortable looking armchair but you realize that it's not really comfortable. The woman ignores your sigh and places few sets of worn out brushes on the table and suddenly looks up mking you jump. Chuckling, she dumps all her brushes into a dirty water bucket and asks,​
"So, what's your favorite food?"​
*~*​
So I've posted some of my works and few of you are already lined up with a request.​
I've figured out, since I'm bored and really want to draw something,​
to take requests for portraits.​
Mind you I will just draw from head to waist no more!​
==================================================================
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please post the request with the format below:
IGN:​
RP NAME:​
Character's appearance: (please be specific! I want to know how your character will sit in front of a portrait artist, every mole on their face, clothes etc)
Reference picture: (please at least provide me the pic of the outfit!!)
Preferred pose:​
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
===================================================================
It's okay to just copy and paste what you've wrote in your character's profile but please be specific!​
ex)​
he's a man with a dirty blond hair and blue eyes. (X)​
he's a man with messy dirty blond hair which always covers both of his dull blue eyes. (O)​
the difference here is that the second one has more detailes!!!!​
you WANT to differenciate your character with others! Please write every single thing that makes your character unique! (but keep in mind that I just need the appearance not other things)​
sample:​
a0040681_4fb1fded26e06.jpg
The most of the portrait will be in this fashion; but there will be some differences such as the pose, background, and size.​
Yes, the pose will be different and it is possible that I won't draw your character in the pose you've requested but I'll try my best not to.​
<<CURRENT REQUESTS>>​
1. Gibbles98​
2. dplatz7400​
3. Seth_Jenkins​
4. bettemus99​
5. epikplayer​
6. Eric V (viggy right?)​
7.​
8.​
9.​
10.​
11.​
12.​
13.​
14.​
15.​
I'll be taking 15 requests at a time!​
WARNING: I'll will take my time drawing these because I'm a college student​
and my priority is my GPA and studies, not MC not drawing, not even the love life! (forever alone...)​
So please, do not nag me about your requests... I'll try my best to draw them asap :)
These requests are FREE for a limited time!!
I'll start charging some rads for these portraits and other works soon
thread about my art works fyi​

Jinx

Lord of Altera
IGN: PheNiiXGhOsT​
RP NAME: Jinx​
Character's appearance: Dark, tall, elven and slightly sinister​
Reference picture: meh.png
Preferred pose: Standing with a bow or shortsword. Sort of like he is about to run in to a battle.​

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
IGN: bewpy
RP NAME: Nimue Oceana
Character's appearance: Check my "Beauty of the Ocean" thread
Reference picture: I have a bunch of pictures on my "Bewpy's Doodles" thread
Preferred pose: Um, anything would be nice.

dplatz7400

Lord of Altera
IGN:__EdwardElric__​
RP NAME:Arcone Saeradan​
Character's appearance: An elf with light blonde hair, bright green eyes, probably won't smile.Reference picture: Arconeback.pngArconefront.png
Preferred pose:Wand in his left hand, dagger in his right, ready for battle.​

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
IGN: Danie_D​
RP NAME: Lei Clearwater​
Character's appearance: Long, sky blue hair, dark blue eyes. She has a lock of hair that hangs in the middles of her forehead. Slightly tan skin. More info on my profile "~Lei Clearwater: Daughter of the Tides~"​
Reference picture: Give below.​
Preferred pose: Anything that looks nice, but here's an example:​

Attachments

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
(On list)​
IGN: bettemus99​
RP NAME: Luna Wolfheart, but only calls herself Luna.​
Character's appearance: Lithe, smooth from lots of running and climbing. skin is very white pale, after not seeing the sun in many weeks. Eyes are red as the blood in her veins. They seem to have a special sparkle that makes them glow. Hair is long waving nut-brown. Sort of wolf-catish appearance.​
Reference picture: Below. (The reason one of them got golden eyes is because she had that BEFOR she got Vyre)​
Preferred pose: Looking like she dreams herself far away, with a soft smile on her lips. (If it's not to much trouble, I'll like a snow-white wolf with golden eyes beside her <.<)​

Attachments