Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [1/15] A Disagreement of a Tenet [Religion]

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
LTL_intro_tavern_robin_web.jpg

-=[◇]=-

Take all that is given, and give back only what you must.

"Followers of Jax, and those who may be curious, a tenet of my beloved Jax, I would like to discuss an addendum to this tenet, but the specifics are what i will be savin' for later. Seems to ring the wrong bells in my head. If any other Jaxites might come upon this poster, you're urged to show and support whichever side of the argument you wish. Catch you when i do. -Cymic"

What: After a hiatus, the Invoker of Jax returns to his duties. With recent additions to the Grand Pantheon in general, some notes about Jax have been taken and discussed by one of his oldest devotees. All with knowledge on Jax may come, but this is more of a Jaxite-purist event. A half-sermon if you will.
Where: Storms Landing - Undertavern
When: Saturday, the 15th of January

Mudpaw11 Samiwashere BoredBrit tyufiire7 Brown

Not particularly after divine presence, so none will be requested. This is kind of an event to gauge where most of the blessed of Jax are at the current time.​