Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

123penguins - Application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

123penguins

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username? 123penguins
2. How old are you? 15
3. What gender are you? Male
4. What country do you live in? US

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server? Yes, just read it.
5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game? Yes, just read them.
6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction. My character will go by the name of Jones. Jones is like the average citizen. His parents are still alive and somewhat healthy, and he's making a decent living traveling from place to place selling his wares. He hasn't settled down just yet but he plans to in the near future. He's know as the general merchant. Every time he comes around he always brings new wares and new stories to tell with them. Being small in size due to his race, the dwarves he will easily be intimidated by the taller earthspawn and elves. But soon enough he'll have to learn to put up with them and make peace with them. I eventually plan to have Jones settle down in a dwarf city where he can set up shop and from there spread his goods and his tales with them across the world.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are. Hi my name is Connor and I'm very interested in games and graphic designs. I also love snowboarding along with wake boarding. I'm currently a student out for summer vacation but school will short up shortly, unfortunately. I have two dogs, once of which I have had since I was around the age of four. Both of them are still very energetic and require someone attention at almost all times. I also love to go fishing, go camping, and go rock climbing. I am also frequently traveling from state to state going caving. Among that I'm an average student, I run cross country and I play tennis during the spring. Like the majority of the people my age I love to go to the friday football games and basketball games when they are close by. Thank you for taking a look at my whitelist app.
8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. I'm not much of a builder more of the RPer, although I'm not nesscearily bad at it, its just I rather RP than build an awesome structure and so I don't have much to show for it

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? Excited to start playing

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I'm aware

11. How did you find out about our server? Google/Youtube

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here) Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.