Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

1999star's Ban appeal [Resolved - Unbanned]

1999star

Lord of Altera
Well today is the day!
On February 24 I was banned on both of my accounts for the use of X-ray. Back when the server was still 1.7 compatible I admit I used a hack client. As soon as the day came that the server was updated I was unable to use my hacks anymore and being that I was only playing on this server I hadnt been using hacks after that. I understand the rules state strictly, "No use of X-ray" and i cant describe how regretful i am for apposing that single rule. This server was one of a kind and i was ignorant for thinking i could get away with it. I was a very active player during the time that i wasnt banned, playing nearly 5+ hours daily. If i am to be unbanned i may not be as active but still hope to be on often. I made a lot of friends on this server and if im lucky enough to be unbanned i wont hesitate to play it again. And if not, well it was my fault to begin with. I find it necessary to add that after being banned i kind of went through a self anger state and removed every bit of hacks from my computer. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I hope to come back to the community soon.
Yours truly,
1999star (Acron)

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
You I like you-

But really, your attitude over the ban has been delightful and I just want to say how much I appreciate it, and the fact you came back to appeal so nicely too!

As the xray hunter that banned you- I assume it'd be my job to take this appeal so I'll continue~

I have no issues with unbanning you, there was a chatlog found after your ban that did cause for concern so I'll contact you about that through forum pm. After we chat then I'll see where we go on this ban. I do think it'll go well though :D

1999star

Lord of Altera
id just like to point out how ecstatic i am that not only was i missed from the server during my absence but also how forgiving the staff is. Im going to be completely honest when i say the community of this server is one like no other.