Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [2 PM EST, 5/11/17] Counter-Incursion, Pt. 1 [Peaceful]

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
“First lay plans which will ensure victory, and then lead your army to battle; if you will not begin with stratagem but rely on brute strength alone, victory will no longer be assured”
-The Art of War

Missives are delivered to every noble House and person of importance, informing them that Vorar requests they send their most inventive, most intelligent, and most capable to Whiterock Castle, where counter-tactics against the demons will be plotted.

Further, those who've killed a demon or been party to the death of one are invited, as no amount of theory will defeat experience and wisdom. Those skilled in combat in general are also welcome.

Date: 4 Nov, 2017
Time: TBA
Event Description: Vorar wants some clever and capable types to help plot out counter-tactics against demons, design weapons which may prove especially effective against their ilk, and veteran fighters who've faced demons.
Public/Private?: Public

This event is marked as Peaceful since there's no actual fighting expected, but all participants should go in ready to consent to anything that may happen for any event in this series.

Take the carriage from Storm's Landing to Mockingbay.
whiterock_1.PNG

Take the small blue- and white-sail boat on the left side of the middle pier.
whiterock_2.PNG

And finally hop on the boat labelled +Port+ on the big ship VSS Legacy.
whiterock_3.PNG

Last edited:

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Definitely coming

EDIT: Holy skeleton butt implants I forgot I will be busy due to my birthday LMAO

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
“First lay plans which will ensure victory, and then lead your army to battle; if you will not begin with stratagem but rely on brute strength alone, victory will no longer be assured”
-The Art of War

Missives are delivered to every noble House and person of importance, informing them that Vorar requests they send their most inventive, most intelligent, and most capable to Whiterock Castle, where counter-tactics against the demons will be plotted.

Further, those who've killed a demon or been party to the death of one are invited, as no amount of theory will defeat experience and wisdom. Those skilled in combat in general are also welcome.

Date: 4 Nov, 2017
Time: TBA
Event Description: Vorar wants some clever and capable types to help plot out counter-tactics against demons, design weapons which may prove especially effective against their ilk, and veteran fighters who've faced demons.
Public/Private?: Public

This event is marked as Peaceful since there's no actual fighting expected, but all participants should go in ready to consent to anything that may happen for any event in this series.
yesss will come to this

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I've got training that day but if it is late enough Olive will go : )

Tohm

Lord of Altera
Sounds cool. I'll show up as Tirius if I can make the time.

Last edited:

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Preferrably 3-4pm EST for me
Maybe 5