Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_Cactus_'s Whitelist Application [ Approved - Mara ]

_Cactus_

Villager
{Introduction Section}

Minecraft Username: Cactus_Tophat

Country & Timezone: GMT-6

Read the Kings Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides?: Yes

Define Metagaming & Powergaming?: Metagaming- Using information obtained OOCly in IC scenarios Powergaming- overpowering or giving no chance for players to reactionary emote ex: A punches B repeatedly till they die

Do we allow Xray mods or X-Ray texture packs?: No

Tell us about yourself!: Hello! I'm Cactus, an aspiring artist, and Minecraft RPer. I enjoy fantasy themes with my drawings and often find myself a fan of history. I enjoy unique characters and often find ways to try and make my next character different. I am a tad emotional at times and can sometimes rush to conclusions, But I believe I am overall a nice person. I am a hard-driven person and hope to one day work for Universal Studios as a character designer.

Referral: IncognitoOtter

{Character Section}
Character Name: Dorthy Boyden

Race: Human

Appearance: Dorthy appears to be a young woman with straight black hair sectioned halfway into a ponytail by a ribbon. Her eyes are a strangely glimmering green hue. She often wears a soft, sheepish smile on her visage that seldom turns into a scowl. Her skin is fair, with the occasional freckle emerging after time in the sunlight. She wears a simple emerald dress with golden embellishments. She carries a sling-shoulder book bag around on her journies.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: Attach on the thread
screenshot-1677027246057.png

Written Test (Min: 400 words):
Upon one dimly lit eve, Dorthy scoured the local library for its best fantastical contents. Once she achieved her next novel, she sat on one of the cushioned seats. An hour later, she heard a loud clambering from the floor below. She jolted a tad, startled to hear such a noise at this hour, turning her attention away from her book and towards the stairs. A shiver crawled down her spine as she slowly stood. Her mind spun with possibilities of what could have made such a noise. She slowly descended the staircase.

Finally reaching the bottom of the steps, she drew in a breath. Shutting her eyes tightly for a moment before opening them, she gradually shifted her gaze over to the bottom floor. She gasped in shock, the bookshelves empty of their contents that were strewn recklessly onto the floor. The ladders snapped in two, the paintings torn with jagged claw marks. The library appeared to be an utter mess. Her body became shakey; was this the work of some quick vandals? A terror? Perhaps more menacing? Quickly she gathered her wits and began to search for the librarian.

While upon her search, she felt a cold aura, one stained with evil intent. She looked about herself, assessing her surroundings, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw a travesty. The wall to her right was painted with red ichor. She gaged at the stench, the putrid smell which lingered before her bringing tears to her eyes. She covered her oral cavity to protect her lungs from the malodor. Cautiously she looked for the origin of such a scene.

Lying on the floor was the late librarian, his skin pale and his wares soaked in red. She kneeled by his side, uttering a mumbling prayer beneath her breath. Suddenly a gust of wind rushed behind her. She spun, falling upon her bottom as she breathed rapidly. In a dark corner, just within her line of sight, she saw a figure cloaked in black. She stuttered with her words, her intellectual mind piecing together the verity that this was the intruder, the perpetrator.

A low laugh escaped the maw of the beast. With haste, the young Dorthy sprung to her feet. How could this timid lass defend herself? That was the very question Dorthy's inner monologue spoke. Quick! She thought, any sort of weapon fire perhaps? She looked to the table, which once stood proudly, now toppled over. The candle, which upon a time sat quietly on the top, now lay extinguished on the floor. She grasped for it, but not before the quick hand of the interloper grasped at her wrist. She yelped as it hauled her towards it.

Dorthy was now face to face with the stranger, her heart beating so fast she heard the rhythmic beat within her ears. She stared terrified and trembling as the villain began to explain themself.

"Ah... What an eve is it not? The darling moon, so bright in her crescent form. Truly though, I must inquire..." The trespasser paused as it spoke, a low chuckle escaping them. "What is a thin girl, such as yourself, doing out at this hour? Quite late I must say, you could run into trouble." The creature drew out the last word with such Schadenfreude, malicious joy.

Dorthy could barely utter a response. She knew if she even tried to entertain the question, she would end up as the librarian. The gaze of the barbarian turned cold, no longer partaking in this teasing. The savage huffed, idiotically letting go of her hand. Dorthy took this opportunity to grab the sharp, broken table leg. "Truly, I have yet to meet such a bore of a feast. The least you could do before your fated demise is to partake in some light-hearted question-" quickly, they were cut off. Dorthy had somehow managed to blindside the creature and pierce them. Stunned, the bute fell to his knees, giving lucky Dorthy a chance to run.

The girl escaped narrowly, gasping for breath as she clung to the street lampost. She looked back at the library. A saddened gaze befell her before she ran in the direction of home.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mara

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
The_Reaper_Angel
The_Reaper_Angel
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.