Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_KiddDiego_'s Application [Declined - Glados]

ABOUT YOU

1. _KiddDiego_
2. 15
3. Spain
4: No
5: Metagaming is when you know something you shouldnt know, and powergaming is when you make things go on your way
6: No
7: Well I lke hanging out with my friends to smoke joints and I like playing minecraft too, and playing minecraft while smoking joints is cool:)
8: Im studying, and I sometimes sell weed
9: No, I found it cause I was searching for a Quests server cause Its cool

ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER:

Character Name: Seko
Character Age: 18
Character Race: Human
Character Appearance: Blond hair, blue eyes, white skin, trendy clothes
Picture of the Skin:2016-07-03_00.27.30.png
Story: Seko is a guys from Spain, Barcelona City. He is tall, blond and he always looks trendy.
One day, Seko was in his mother's house and he had the idea of being actor... So he went to a theatre where they were searching actors for a show.
When he arrived people started to llok him bad ause Seko had a black tooth, so he went away running and he went to a ghetto. The ghetto is where all young black yonkis live, so Seko was scared, but there he met Cain, another white boy, Cain was smaller than him, but cain was strong and was wis his friends Steve and Khaled. Some bad guys were talking to Seko and when one hitted him in the face Cain and Khaled went to help Seko, Steve called his friends. Cain and Khaled got shoted in their legs and seko got hurt with a knife but when steve went there with 20 guys the bad guys went away running.
Seko, Cain and Khaed went to the hospital, and there they started to talk. Cain and Khaled were Singers and Steve their musician. Seko joined the group and they started to be famous in Barcelona, so many other musicians started to try to kill em, but Cain always beat em.
Today they still being musicians and they still being attacked by other musicians, but they still alive and they still being famous, now they travel even to America to sing there, so Seko's dream came true cause he is being like an actor. Now they have a new musician, its called AC3, maybe he came from the future cause his music its weird but its cool too; Steve stills being their musician too.

Now they are beefing with another musicians called Flaco and Malo but they dont fight in real life, they just fight with music...

So thats my story, hope you liked it, and I hope I get white listed. :heart:

-Diego Pladano Rodriguez, 12/07/2016

Attachments

Centurion

Dark Council Elite
I'm going to have to decline this application. Please read through even the first page of this website so that you may understand what sort of community this is: medieval roleplay, not rap battle roleplay. Please do not try to apply again.