Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_NiahCatz_'s Whitelist thingy! [Declined- solus]

_NiahCatz_

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
_NiahCatz_

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?
UK

4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes.

5) Introduce yourself!

I love roleplaying in minecraft! IRL though, I love to play with my dog! A hobby of mine is writing because it's a relaxing way to say everything you want without opening your mouth.

6) Got any examples of your work?
No sorry! I don't really like sharing my writing, and my builds are terrible...

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
I explored some of it, not all of it though.

8) Referrer: (Optional)
-Blank-

About your character
Name
: Niah Joyce

Race: Elf

Appearance: Long brunnette hair, light brown eyes, long red dress.

The test
Here is mine! Hope you like it!
"Niah woke with a start. The sound of the tapping of the wolves claws on the door kept bouncing back into her head. Even though she has been living in the forest for a while now, she is still terrified of wolves. Niah, hands shaking, opened her cabin door. The sun shined bright through the leaves and there was not a wolf in sight. Happily, she strolled off toward the Crossroads. She remeberd of the village she grew up in. She remeberd the elves. Niah started humming to herself as she remebered her old friend, Kyiah. Niah started to walk towards the forest again. The sun shone birghtly, glaring her eyes. Niah suddenly lost her way and was outside when the sun set in the horizon. Niah gulped. She would have to put up woth wolves. As she frantically ran through the buses, she loud, angry growls. Niah screamed and ran the other way. All of a suden, she was surrounded by wolves. Next, she woke up in the Grove. H-Huh? H-How did I get here..?' Niah thought. But she decided to just get out."

Last edited:

_NiahCatz_

Villager
1) What is your MINECRAFT username?
_NiahCatz_

2) How old are you?

3) Where are you?
UK

4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes.

5) Introduce yourself!

I love roleplaying in minecraft! IRL though, I love to play with my dog! A hobby of mine is writing because it's a relaxing way to say everything you want without opening your mouth.

6) Got any examples of your work?
No sorry! I don't really like sharing my writing, and my builds are terrible...

7) Did you explore our world prior to your application?
I explored some of it, not all of it though.

8) Referrer: (Optional)
-Blank-

About your character
Name
: Niah Joyce

Race: Elf

Appearance: Long brunnette hair, light brown eyes, long red dress.

The test
Here is mine! Hope you like it!
"Niah woke with a start. The sound of the tapping of the wolves claws on the door kept bouncing back into her head. Even though she has been living in the forest for a whi;e now, she is still terrified of wolves. Niah, hands shaking, opened her cabin door. The sun shined bright through the leaves and there was not a wolf in sight. Happily, she strolled off toward the Crossroads."
I really hoped you liked it!

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hello there, NiahCatz! On my first skim through, I noticed that your test is really short. We ask that you write at least 400 words so that we can evaluate whether you've read the lore and will fit well with our RP style. If you could edit your first post and let me know when you've done so, I'll take another look.

_NiahCatz_

Villager
Hello there, NiahCatz! On my first skim through, I noticed that your test is really short. We ask that you write at least 400 words so that we can evaluate whether you've read the lore and will fit well with our RP style. If you could edit your first post and let me know when you've done so, I'll take another look.
Hey! Thanks! If I'm correct, once you're whitelisted you end back up in the Grove. I really hope I'm correct...

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Hey! Thanks! If I'm correct, once you're whitelisted you end back up in the Grove. I really hope I'm correct...
That is correct. It looks like your test is still too short, however. Clocks in at 185 words, which is still shy of halfway.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Declined for inactivity. Reapply with above issues fixed.