Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

_XxDRACOxX_'s Application for White-list [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

_XxDRACOxX_

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username:_XxDRACOxX_
2. Your real name: Tyler Marek
3. Age: Thirteen
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Once this is posted, I shall read it

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying? I adore all forms of role play, And yes, I've played many role-playing games, and role playing servers have always been my favorites to play on.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. I am an average thirteen-year-old boy who was interested in playing on your server. I'm in marching band at Calallen High School and have played trumpet since the sixth grade. Outside of school and social life, I enjoy relaxing and listening to music or playing Minecraft. I am a poor builder, a very friendly and mature guy, love exploring, and will abide by any rule, standard, or expectation asked of me. I don't talk much and I am currently an admin on the Draconis Steam Servers, an unofficial moderators' aid on the 1337 clan server (currently offline), will open up to any new concept, and an exceptional skin editor. I'm interested in your server for it quality hosting, powerful role-play, and strict admins. I'm aware that my birth-date was declined while registering, but I hope that the admins will overlook my young age and consider my application anyways. I hope i will get to play on Hollowworld very soon, sincerely, Draco.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. This house was made WITH the assistance of one, beanstick101.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us? I have slight anger-related issues that run through my family, I'm currently tracing someone who's been hacking my account and I will not log on until the issue is fixed.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense? I am well aware of the matter and will not only abide to the rule, but aid in enforcement of it.

Attachments

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
Approved, I hope you figure out that hacking issue though, once banned we don't accept "Someone else did it!" excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.