Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming A Challenge of Honor

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
crusaderkingsii_the_republic_image_5.png
~A Noble Duel~

*a herald of the Lavoyarde colors would shout, like his brothers in Havre and the Crossroads*

For the heinous and calumnious act of murder perpetrated on the person of Violette Fuvur, daughter of Nwalme ''Smoke'' Fuvur, the gentleman mentionned now openly challenges in a duel King Tybalt Rhett of the Marrians, on the neutral grounds of the Crossroads. Monsieur Fuvur wishes to avenge his beloved daughter, violently killed after a bout of jealousy by Tybalt de Rhett.

*the herald would then move to the next public plaza, to spread his words*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What?: A noble duel, between two gentlemen, for one's honor and dynasty.
Where?: Crossroads!
Time/When: TBA (ask nwalme.)
Who's invited?: Everyone, seeing as this is widely spread through Altera by various means (not only this.)

I'm just a messenger! :heart:

Two main characters~

@blargtheawesome
@Tybalt

223hero7

Lord of Altera
*A redaction would be made, the Herald's elder arriving in each settlement his associate did.*
By the order of The Archbishop, the prior announcement has been labeled untrue. The duel is to still commence, between Nwalme Fuvur and King Tybalt Rhett-Marr-Engem, but the reason behind it is a falsehood. Princess Violet Fuvur was not killed in a jealous rage; T'was by cold, calculated torture enacted by King Tybalt upon his loyal subject within the Domain of Rahas, in attempt to heal her of mental affliction. Violet was drowned repeatedly for prolonged times, until she expired.

*Pausing only for meal and short rest, he would continue along.*

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
・◡・

Kick some marrican butt

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Let me get over with my Irl homecoming celebrations, (yay football~) then I'll give an official response.

;)

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
For now this is his response.

*a figured cloaked in a large Verdant hood takes a large thoughtful sip of cider from a dark corner of the Crossroads, lisrening to the words of the crier*
{so this is how they are going to play}

*with an aggravated sigh he pushes off the wall he is leaning, he casually walks over to the crier and plants a palm heavily
into his face, shutting him up momentarily*

"You need to have a long talk with your god of "truth" buddy."

*shoves against the mans face making him stumble slightly backwards, and leaves the Inn with an irritated air about him*

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Just a notice, guys, its not even at all remotely related to Religion or what Ignis thinks. Tybalt plainly commited a crime, and Nwalme demands revenge, that is all. ;)

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
Also there's been a conversation about this before on another thread. No RPing whatever on the forum as as a response to something ingame. So as far another's I'm concerned @Tybalt and @Kyle1322 your posts aren't counted as actual RP.

223hero7

Lord of Altera
My post was not meant as a stand-alone RP reaction, but as a correction to the original event post, posted a good deal before Valonyx got online.