Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Cold War

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Green js engem
Gold is you
And he thinks tbere will be war

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Marr on Lavoyard, it's a bit of a... cold war right now. You should make IC allies so we can turn this in to an amazingly fun world-wide event -
for the moment, i've got other matters to take care of, such as not getting killed by all the batmans and orphan assassins of altera.

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
for the moment, i've got other matters to take care of, such as not getting killed by all the batmans and orphan assassins of altera. ;)
Oh god I got such a good meme to react with but all my memes start to annoy people so n I'm on gif rage
sl0Yvrh.gif
Damm those people

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
....yet nobody has died yet, and most of the war consists of annoying batmans all trying to kill me for some reason (I do respect the OOC persons themselves, just not the server rules concerning that kind of things)
*goes and brings ilia in view* so who do I need to sleep with to kill him afterwards?

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
....yet nobody has died yet, and most of the war consists of annoying batmans all trying to kill me for some reason (I do respect the OOC persons themselves, just not the server rules concerning that kind of things)
The Lavoyard group is pretty... disliked, in RP, dude.

Your character's the leader, and because you lot tried to annex another house, people aren't going to like you.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Herm, I wonder how long Fronte actually thinks he's going to stay lord of Marr.

And I wasn't with Ardy and Kharn. Was a simple recon mission, not an assassination. Just for reasons I had to shoot someone purposefully in a non lethal area ;)

And I believe one person has died.
Alexander Wise who is of Marr.

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
Killed by Nwalme, who sided with you, for whatever reason i have no idea of.
He killed Alex because he was there looking for Tybalt. Alex at that time was alone so he disposed of him.

Later on more people have been made aware of what happened and came knocking on Nwalmes door and flooded the inn. Either he joined them or die.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Someone posted Soviet March 1, so the only way to retaliate is Hell March 2.

Lavoyard for life. The fury of the Sun is on our side.