Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Cold War

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant

Also @GLaDOS101 Why that avatar, we are talking about war and then your avatar says "not even the kids will be spared"

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
We don't have to clear up or discuss any RPs going on. Val, people aren't "Batmans" for doing the most simple things. They're not "orphan assassins" either. I think Hollowworld's community rammed this joke so far into the ground by now that the whole orphan assassin thing is extinct, even though if you want my honest opinion, the idea can work out, in spite of what everyone would want to believe. And don't complain about it either. I think having someone attempt an assassination on your character makes for an interesting Role Play, which is what you were after, hm? Think of it this way; your character is considered important enough to actually have someone, or group of people, want him dead. Also, I had a look on your fortress and I was honestly pleasantly surprised at how impenetrable it actually was :p

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
@Michcat Get psyduck into dat forest and leave a sign so we know there is a way

BarbarianGaming

Lord of Altera
We don't have to clear up or discuss any RPs going on. Val, people aren't "Batmans" for doing the most simple things. They're not "orphan assassins" either. I think Hollowworld's community rammed this joke so far into the ground by now that the whole orphan assassin thing is extinct, even though if you want my honest opinion, the idea can work out, in spite of what everyone would want to believe. And don't complain about it either. I think having someone attempt an assassination on your character makes for an interesting Role Play, which is what you were after, hm? Think of it this way; your character is considered important enough to actually have someone, or group of people, want him dead. Also, I had a look on your fortress and I was honestly pleasantly surprised at how impenetrable it actually was :p
The impenetrability was from me and @223hero7, Val was more for the aesthetic looks then the actual function.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
He killed Alex because he was there looking for Tybalt. Alex at that time was alone so he disposed of him.

Later on more people have been made aware of what happened and came knocking on Nwalmes door and flooded the inn. Either he joined them or die.
he shouldn't've alienated the espione :p
In her eyes, not only did the lavoyards not pay her coin- but they tried to assassinate her via Nwalme, and so she went and decided to rain hell.

This is all IC thinking, not OOC! OOCly I have a better idea of what happened, but I'm not gonna let it influence my character ^^

@Michcat Get psyduck into dat forest and leave a sign so we know there is a way
What forest?

Also, @Valonyx
I'm more then willing to OOCly donate to a hire-guards fund c:
when the crown was a thing, there were assassinations about every week, or (If it was a slower season), every other week. It actually got kinda hilarious at a point, we started keeping a count of Marriage Proposals vs. Assassination Attempts ratio and I think a couple times folks came reeaaaally close to offin' the Queen.

Don't take it personally :D It means you're really important, dude! Any great person is gonna get enemies, blah blah wisdom quotes

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
I'm more then willing to OOCly donate to a hire-guards fund c:
when the crown was a thing, there were assassinations about every week, or (If it was a slower season), every other week. It actually got kinda hilarious at a point, we started keeping a count of Marriage Proposals vs. Assassination Attempts ratio and I think a couple times folks came reeaaaally close to offin' the Queen.

Don't take it personally :D It means you're really important, dude! Any great person is gonna get enemies, blah blah wisdom quotes
Bah, it made me turn my pretty Château into a trebuchet/spikes/murderhole impregnable dungeon of evil with half the windows removed and all doors locked at all times :S

Michcat

Bah, it made me turn my pretty Château into a trebuchet/spikes/murderhole impregnable dungeon of evil with half the windows removed and all doors locked at all times :S
Whaat? Hey now, you didn't see my fortifying the silver palace ^^

You don't have to do that, bro! Just invest in guard characters and roll with the RP :D

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Whaat? Hey now, you didn't see my fortifying the silver palace ^^
Were there fortyfications there? It was quite easy to find every hiden thing there though

Michcat

Were there fortyfications there? It was quite easy to find every hiden thing there though
Oh ye, they were- its a really wonderful place! I don't think it should be a competition to 'break in', but just opportunities for good RP ^^
Hence its polite to make sure people have their force/guards online when you shenanigan about, etc etc :D