Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Displaced Child [Open Character]

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff

[OOC: Hello! I have in my possession an essentially blank-slated child character. A displaced baby that was recovered from a mini-event hosted by Elz Kurzik with the only details being that she is a female human. As it stands, she was named Charlotte du Asche after Charles Kane, and now is lugged around by Jaden Seeker. Her full name is Charlotte Vargette du Asche, actually, in honor of the brave man who ran through fire to grab her from a plague entity.

Her current "family unit" consists of a collection of strange and unusual parental figures. Jaden Seeker, Ater Impes, Elizabeth and Charles Kane, Nikolche Variclav, and Podric Flanders. The concept we agreed on was that if the family unit was apart, Jaden would travel from person to person, allowing them time to bring up the child together. When she was old enough, she could choose which path she wished to go.

This is very confusing, and rightfully so. Essentially, you would be given the character with the understanding that for quite some time, young Charlotte would be stuck with that bunch until she grew of age. Through RP, and your own choice, she could branch out to find her way in life. If that means becoming a Handmaiden of the Countess, a Ranger, or even a vagrant Doctor. There are clear options ahead, but I'm a big fan of seeing where the story takes itself. If you have a preference, all the more power to you.

There is a caveat, and I really don't like it, but I've seen these situations get out of hand. If there's something seriously...off with the RP of the character, something drastic that all of the OOC players of the characters above are not fond of, I will (politely) ask for you to set the character aside.

I lied. There is one more condition. Given the nature of this character, I see a rare chance for a New Player to play a character being directly upraised after a massive, world changing campaign. So, in that light, I am going to have some preference for any applying new member of our community.

With all that being said, cheers. Hit me up with a PM if you're interested, and we'll talk from there.

yeehaw

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I lied. There is one more condition. Given the nature of this character, I see a rare chance for a New Player to play a character being directly upraised after a massive, world changing campaign. So, in that light, I am going to have some preference for any applying new member of our community.
The phrasing on this is weird. Do you mean you prefer a new player or you would rather not have a new player?

Kamaoe

The Green One
Legend
Kamaoe
Kamaoe
Legend
This is an interesting concept for this kid and I look forward to seeing how she turns out. :)
Good luck in your search for a player!

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Ooo! Now, THIS is something interesting. *Sits and waits to see who snatches her up.*

Arken

is Barken
ArkenGuard
ArkenGuard
Good
I'm going to stand here for a quick secend and comment my good friend Mitch for alerting me to the presents if this thread. Good find. Good haul, thanks as always.

God bless, the new and the old testaments.

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
Joe will throw his hat in seeing as barmaid and ignite rp can get pretty stale at a long extent