Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished A Gift for Mother

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
"Mother is displeased with me. In order for our success I must give to her a gift. A sacrifice, in return she will place upon me and my followers, the power to escape certain death." - Roran Campion

+ Name of Deity:
Sermell
+ Values/Ideals: She is the goddess of sacrifice, blood, the serpent and everlasting vitality.
+ Holy Symbol(s): Most commonly a snake wrapped around a dagger dripping blood.
A few examples: Blood Serpents.png Morsus.png
+ Holy Colours: Dark red and white
+ Motto/Modus Operandi: Death brings life
+ Alignment: Neutral Evil​

Priest/Priestess/Religious Leader: Roran Campion, leader of the Morsus Serpentium and the Blood Serpents.
Public or Private: Extremely private, no one will know but Roran and the sacrifice. And even the sacrifice doesn't know.
Temples or Shrines Involved: None, simply a sandy beach along a dense jungle. The body circled in redstone dust around him.

Time and Date: Sunday, March 1st. 5pm EST, 3pm MST >>Click here for your Timezome!<< (If it works for Mich)
OOC note: I accept all consequence in doing this event. This is an attempted summoning of Sermell by doing a sacrifice. Even if she does not appear Roran will believe his gift was accepted. Yes I believe nothing much will likely happen but who knows?

@Paintballz
@Gaby
@Michcat

Last edited:

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
oh man I am late so late-

This is a non-pantheon deity right? If so, I have a convo I need to send you ahhahaah oops

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
oh man I am late so late-

This is a non-pantheon deity right? If so, I have a convo I need to send you ahhahaah oops
It is kinda. More of a heretical version of one of the current deties.
Also it can be pushed back if needed-