Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Gift from the Mad Gods

Gaby

Lord of Altera
*gets to the event on time*

*dragged home within two seconds of reaching the shrine*
thanks Lucius, you're a real protective daddy @Gregor

I'm there, but the chat is incredibly cluttered and it's very confusing to follow what's going on. People are rolling willy-nilly, chatting just to chat, and a crazy halfling is trying to coerce a god to give him a gift. I'mma go back to studying and just get a summary when its over.

Good luck with the rest of the event!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
The main event is "Over", but will continue for a week. What happens in this week will decide history!

Woolsey

Lord of Altera
On another note: The event was quite, huge and popular. I enjoyed the new scenery and the packed spaces. I did enjoy when people listened, and RP'd properly. But I gotta say, and I know some or all were thinking this. "Why is no one backing up?" Yah, that line of armored men and (two women, Who-rah!) were pretty impressive. Yet no one feared it because of their "Curiosity" towards this child. Everyone wanted to "Let me poke it!" "Let me touch dat kiddie!" I was quite stressed with it all. But it made sense. No one can actually fear in a game. Which kinda was sad, I'd of RPly kept back due to the strong form they showed in that line. But even I saw /KIDS/ want to get through, like - I was so disappointed at some points due to this. But hey, I enjoyed myself, and I loved this first event so far. Cannot wait for the rest. But I think everyone should... Stop trying to be the hero and RP more realistically. I know everyone wanted to be apart of getting to the kid, but even I didn't care that much and took a form in the line and kept others back. I OOCly wanted to pick up the kid, cradle it in my arms, and maybe give it a cookie. But I think we should just take a second to just, look over the moment and make sure you're doing it right. : ) I just thought this could encourage more people to take their time and don't try to jump into things.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
To piggy back shortly off that- what's up with people acting so casual around GODS? They don't just crop up every day. I find it a little odd how casual some reactions were.

Gaby

Lord of Altera
To piggy back shortly off that- what's up with people acting so casual around GODS? They don't just crop up every day. I find it a little odd how casual some reactions were.
*suddenly feels guilty about having a character who acts casual about gods*
... she has a reason to I swear.
she's never actually seen a god, and some jerk went and told her the Immortal Kings were stronger.