Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A golem story

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Name: Auxilium

Nickname/Alias: Golem, Master Auxilium, Aux (only by close friends)

Age: Earth elementals do not have a particular age, especially when they are still part of
the Elemental Planes, where they are immortal spirits, emboid within the essence of nature
and are in a state of eternal meditation. But I have been in the world of Altera for a few hundred years and I have yet to find out if I can die by natural cause.

Gender: Elementals do not have a "gender", as humans know off. Rather, when they get
in this world they are oftenly forced to take a gender by their creators. In this case, I
have been forced to be a male golem.

Race: By nature I am an earth elemental, only to be a golem when brought to the living world of humans. Born on the elemental planes and learned the ways of my Mother, the Keeper of the Elemental Planes, Essence of all Elements and Protector of Nature. Being born as an elemental is a bit tricky to describe. It actually is that Mother "calls" for you and will have an certain individual task for you, through meditating you must accomplish this task. Though there
are exceptions on this.. ;)(I will come back later in the story on how this works.)

Height: As earth golems can absorb their surroundings in a way that they can even "melt" in the earth, depending the situation. For example an earth golem, when angry, tends to absorb lots
of stone so that it looks more vicious and dangerously large then when it is calm.

Weight: For weight is is exactly the same as the height, explained above. It differs on the situation an earth golem is in. (though with the deliciously cooking by Alailanible I might have gained a few pounds extra...)

Hair: Any kind of elementals do not have "hair", only moss or anything that is to look like humans in general. As to be able to survive in Altera, you will have to adept yourself to the
current scenario or else you might risk yourself being either killed or being excluded from society,
which, in reality is the same as being killed.

Eyes:
Skin:
Identifying Marks:
Appearance:
Strengths:
Weaknesses and fears:
Religion and cults:
Profession:

Book 1 - Earth, chapter 1: The vision

“Mother!” echoed from the dungeons, deep under the hallowed grounds of Xil’ Ur.
A sorcerer came and stepped inside the creature’s magical prison. There were
neither bars nor any other human means to keep prisoners inside a certain room,
only a blue enchanted mist which kept the creature at bay.
Although, that was expected to happen, but in this case the sorcerer could feel the mist
was slowly weakening by the power of this creature. “Why?! Why are you such a trouble-maker?!
You better be silenced next time or else I will pulverize you into mere dust!” screamed
the sorcerer, while punishing the creature with an enchanted sword, cleaving dark blue scars
into the creature’s skin. “And, you don’t even have a mother...
I am your creator, your father AND your mother! But it seems I’ve made a mistake
by letting such an ignorant golem into this world!” Sweating and enraged, the sorcerer
was actually surprised by the endurance of his own creation. He had punished him severely
but still he could sense the... Power... that resided inside the golem.
Did he create something that he could not control? Or was his rage the cause of this strange feeling
that magic-users mostly ignore, simply because there is no logic explaining that feeling? Because of
this lack of logic he decided to get back to his studies. He ignored his feeling simply
because of the fact that no magic-user can create something more powerful then itself.
Though he became confused when he stepped out the dungeon, feeling that the mist he personally
created with his other two brothers had weakened again.

"I senced your anger miles away, is there something I could help you with.. Again.. Brother?" whispered a dark figure with an ironic undertone while stepping out of the dark, waiting for his reaction. "Is it perhaps your creation that was screaming again? Have your experiments gone terribly wrong again?". He smiled while he saw his brothers face, enjoying the expression he made.
"No, certainly not. As a matter of fact - I am on the point of discovering a major breakthrough in our study's! My experiment has showed emotions, real emotions!" snatched the younger
sorcerer as he wanted to impress his older brother, feeling already annoyed by only his older brother mere presence. "Hah! You are lying again, I sence confusion and that is enough reason for me not to believe you, not that I ever had the reason to ever believe you anyway. And even if you told the truth for once it would be something we already know or even know better then you. Simply because you are nothing more but a vile profiteer. Leeching from our arcane study's and using it only for your own weak and ignorant research!"

Enraged. That is exactly the expression what would fit his thoughts. How did he even dare to
insult Torán, the third great mage of Xil' Ur! His study's on golemancy surely would have surpassed his second brother ridiculous and insane study's in blood magic if only that twat of an eldest brother did not prioritize this, only because he demanded so and seemed blood magic
more "relevant" in order to serve Queen Grief. The irony. "They will know how useless this vile
magic is when I happen to find out how to bind this "Mother" to my will and control not only
Altera with my power, but the very essence of nature as well!" Torán sighed while pulling his
maddened eyes from his second brother, walking upstairs to his room, knowing it would have no use to pull out a fight with him. Not that he could not have beaten him, Thorán would be glad if he had only the slightest chance of killing him and using his carcass for his study's. But in the end it still remains his brother, his blood. "One happy family.." He realised he needed him as much as his older brothers needed Torán in order to serve their ultimate goal: Power.

Runeologic

Loyal Servant of Altera
Golems are win... but if lots of people are being them i may just have to change. Bring in mines creator.

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Over 9000!​

Nah, with me included like 2 á 3 or so.. I don't know where Runeologic gets his sudden urge of desperation​
of.. :confused:

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
Uhhhh!!! Is the sorcerer who I think it is?
This is getting interesting.
Please continue writing it!

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Uhhhh!!! Is the sorcerer who I think it is?
This is getting interesting.
Please continue writing it!
Oh no my lady, if I may guess it is not the sorcerer who you think it is..
(oeps, forgot to turn off RP mode.. xD) Ahum.. I got some pretty interesting things I came up with
the last few days.. I will add a big piece this weekend hopefully. :D