Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A golem story

bettemus99

Roleplay keeper
hmmm i know no ghost storys :confused: but im sure i can ask around me..
my dad tells some niiiiice storys sometimes

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Updated a bit. Added a small part of my personal profile, which will be worked out later on this week. I also decided to devide several parts of my story into "books", where the first book is called "Earth".
You will find out soon enough why it is called like that.
(No, it is not only because I am an earth elemental/golem. ;))
Currently working out with the plot, which in my head begins to form into something really epic. I hope you understand that is just takes some time to think everything through.

You can help me finding any grammatical errors, I would really apreciate it. (through a PM would be better then by posting your corrected part here)

Thanks for reading so far!

Auxilium

Cobblestone King
Sorry, girlfriend has been in contact with a loverboy this weekend and got ripped up with a knife (nothing
deadly, thank god). So as you hopefully understand I had other things to concern to.. I've updated the story
though and updated my profile as well.

Alailanible

Sparkly purple member of the team
:eek:
What?
Bring the creep to Altera. We'll kick his ass!

Hope she gets better soon and that Karma will work it's magic on the guy.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sorry, girlfriend has been in contact with a loverboy this weekend and got ripped up with a knife (nothing
deadly, thank god). So as you hopefully understand I had other things to concern to.. I've updated the story
Hope she is well...

And please, for the love of god, kick his cowardly ass.

matyio

The original mute
Tell me where he lives, I cna disarm, and even kill a person if neccesary, I'll teach him to attack someone weaker than themself.
Hope she makes a full recovery.