Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Political Map of the Northern Kingdoms

Deash12

Coffee Enthusiast
*morgan freeman voice* even in the singularity of a black hole?
Ever notice how binary stars orbit around a common centre of mass?
Yeah. That's not gravity. That's just the sheer amount of potato cultivation happening holding them together. Of course in a black hole.

Anyways! Prolly a good time for rerail. :heart:

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Ever notice how binary stars orbit around a common centre of mass?
Yeah. That's not gravity. That's just the sheer amount of potato cultivation happening holding them together. Of course in a black hole.
Anyways! Prolly a good time for rerail. :heart:
Eh... the common center of mass is caused by the sun, planets, moons and other orbiting bodies in the system... Sometimes scientists use that wobble from the star to detect other bodies in the system... *scuttles away and fixes the rails*

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
*breaks the rail a little bit*
I wonder where Altera actuly is in the milky way galaxy, because we know that planet earth existed as it was the home planet of Sarah Grief
Yeay new thread idea and also/maybe lore idea, the hollowworld universe and all thePhysical laws

Mryosi

Lord of Altera
Give him the location of the region, and he can go check out its size :D

Edit: Regardless, you can't infringe on the Server Build area. If that region is actually too close (500-700 blocks close as per the claim rules) its likely going to have a removal requested.
@Somnastra
Wait what?
To which region are you referring too??

If you are looking at the mountain, I don't see where its even close to a server build

Last edited:

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Well, both of those towns are heavily bounded by mountains and wouldn't have their borders cross over them. Anyways, I hardly see how you can claim an area the size of Avanor with less than half the towns they have.

Verfumbo

I think I might like it here
Well, both of those towns are heavily bounded by mountains and wouldn't have their borders cross over them. Anyways, I hardly see how you can claim an area the size of Avanor with less than half the towns they have.
This isnt really a claim, Like i said it can be cut in half, Mineturtle can change it to whatever he feels is suitable.

Verfumbo

I think I might like it here
Then why the hell would you call it a claim in the claim thread as official claimed territory.
Claimed territory is different to owned territory, and i apologise for insulting you so much over a pink squiggle, I figured Mine turtle would change it anyway.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
If you figured he was going to change it, then why did you make it larger than the actual largest claim?

Valonyx

Lord of Altera
Oh, i see what happened, now. 'Was confused after seeing the first map and then Nael/Baron's comments. x)
This post makes more sense in my mind now.