Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor A Response to False Claims

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Divider.png The claims upon Raven and the Clan Veiloros are heinous and slanderous. These people push for the immediate capture of a man who has not done anything wrong nor has he committed the crime he is being accused of. There is no evidence proving what Nwalme of Fuvur and the Elder Moor Clans have claimed, and are blasphemous in nature. They do not attempt to learn truth and rely on rumors and hearsay. It is requested that the parties spreading such slander cease immediately and drop the false bounty on the head of an innocent man and his family before attempting to force their own power in lands that do not belong to them. If they refuse to cease, then as a proud man of his word and family, he pleads that those who believe in innocence until proven guilty rally against the forceful push from a tyrant and those who would believe rumors without question.
Divider.png
blargtheawesome Cukie1

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I feel like the original posts should be liked for reference so people aren't confused.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
if there's any manner of like return address can i send a letter

...or ask heralds if he's doing the heralds thing

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
Alright so what you do is you turn down Military Road. Then turn around because I don't live down that way.

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
It would have been given by a courier from another courier and from a another different courier to a herald.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Innocent until proven guilty ? I do t think that would even be a concept to most people in this time period

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Innocent until proven guilty ? I do t think that would even be a concept to most people in this time period
It seems fine, since it's basically just "Hey I want money for your head" "Nah man I didn't do nothin"

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Actually during this time period it would be "Criminal stature decided arbitrarily by the monarch" or the more common "Mob mentality dictates guilty status"