Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

A Simple Request

IIKingCanadaII

Loyal Servant of Altera
Hey there.

I've been a member of this community for about a year, but been grossly inactive.
Recently a few of my friends have been telling me good things about Hollow World, and I'm excited to get active again to RP with you.

However, there's a bit of a problem.

About 6 months ago the Mincraft account I applied with "IIKingCanadaII" was hacked and stolen from me.
Therefore, I was forced to buy a new account "ACanadianCraft".

You now can probably guess what my request is.
I would appreciate it very much if my new Minecraft account "ACanadiancraft" could be white-listed.

Thank you for your time.

IIKingCanadaII

Loyal Servant of Altera
Also I forgot to mention the ways I can benefit the community.

-I've been RPing for about 5 of my 18 years.
-I do a lot of skinning, if anyone makes a request of me.
-Also, I have been known to write short stories of a fantasy denomination.
I hope that helps you make your decision.

Hopefully it will remain unbiased.
;)

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
If youve been gone for a year, its best if you make a new whitelist app, in order to reacquaint yourself with what has changed.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
If you really are eligible to come straight back in, the application should be a breeze ^_^

IIKingCanadaII

Loyal Servant of Altera
I'm working on it now, and it -is- a breeze.
I didn't want to re-apply because it's a fairly simple process to me by this point.
Nevertheless, you shall have a very interesting app to look over in the very near future.​