Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aaron Sherman- Server application [Declined - NiNi]

Status
Not open for further replies.

acsherman

Loyal Servant of Altera
1) What is your Minecraft username?

My username is acsherman.

2) How old are you?

I am a 17 year old man-child
3) Where are you?

Illinois, USA
4) Have you read our guides yet?
Yes.
5) Introduce yourself! (Minimum 5 sentences please!)

I'm from the USA. I like to have fun, grind mobs for xp and help newer players with anything they need. I don't like to take a leadership role in servers, instead I like to sit with them and help them build their grand castle, or craft their first suit of armor. I hold no truck with griefing or harassment of other players. I like to tease others, but if they ask me to stop, I'll apologize immediately and stop, the end.
6) Got any examples of your work?

I'm not a big builder, sorry. I used to admin a server, and I can follow instructions well, but I'm not very creative.
----

About your character

Name: Fezik

Race: Skeleton

Appearance: Skeletal, with a perpetual smile and a nice pinstripe suit.

mistaahh

Lord of Altera

Shrimpsy

Lord of Altera
Can I add something here?

The application format is actually the correct format, it was updated last week by Sally, the only things that are missing are the test (basically the #6 of the previous format), and one more sentence at #5.

I agree with you on the character though.

As stated on the current format, the application should be denied for the lack of the test.

Status
Not open for further replies.