Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Abbeyvie's Role Play Character Profile

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Name: Abbey
Race: Sea Goddess/mermaid/siren
Height: 5'11
Weight: 130 lbs.
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Scaly, with a mermaid's tail
Identifying Marks: Mermaid's Tail, Bikini Top, Purple
Strengths: Water, magic, singing (siren's song), fishing
Weaknesses and fears: Land (can dry out), wizards, pirates
Religion and cults: Greek,
Profession: I have no profession. I just swim around and watch people do their jobs.
Extra: Cursed Bite, if I bite someone a cursed is place of old family gifts come up. Bites can be good or bad or nothing at all. Tears can create immortality (note: not a god, just ageless) with a drop. I can make the potion of youth.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Sorry, but being a Goddess isnt allowed, nor being able to grant immortality.

Apart from that its fine.

abbeyvie

Lord of Altera
Legend
abbeyvie
abbeyvie
Legend
Sorry, but being a Goddess isnt allowed, nor being able to grant immortality.

Apart from that its fine.
It's not like I am an actual goddess. I am not for this world anyways. It is just as mermaids are like mini goddess that have very little control over water. I put a / in between to say the same things, but in different names. The immortality is just the same; you just live forever (as a villager forever, possibly?). You're not a god. :p

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
I like it abbey, can't belive how much critisizm you're getting over such little things though, I think you did great.
I'd be interested in a storyline in the rp profile, I think that would be cool getting to understand the mermaids better.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I like it abbey, can't belive how much critisizm you're getting over such little things though, I think you did great.
I'd be interested in a storyline in the rp profile, I think that would be cool getting to understand the mermaids better.
We're supposed to give out criticism, not only for lore reasons but also to make rp better, do you think I like telling people who have obviously put tons of effort into a roleplay profile that somethings wring with it?

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
We're supposed to give out criticism, not only for lore reasons but also to make rp better, do you think I like telling people who have obviously put tons of effort into a roleplay profile that somethings wring with it?
Good point Ittza, you're not the evil type...But there was plenty of critisizm for just an RP character. Not just from you, just in general.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Considering its a roleplay server, its pretty important we have it fair and equal.

Apart from that, I liked it.