Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Abel Thorne

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Abel Thorne
Name: Abel Thorne
Full Titles: Deceased, Sentinel, Ranger, Blacksmith,
Nickname/Alias: Thorne, "Patchy", "Abelle", Probably some insults, Ranger, Sentinel,
Victarion Greyjoy.jpg
(That's a bit edgy tbh, but it was the best suit for the moment.)

KEY INFORMATION:
Looking mid to late thirties, actual age being uncertain what with Alteran time.
Male
Race: "Obviously a cyclops."
Halfblood, Human half taking priority. This is unknown to him, and will likely remain unknown.
Social Status: "Peasant."
Steadily becoming more recognized in his title as Sentinel, as well as without such a title.
Sexuality: Heterosexual, teasing aside.

Height: "Taller than most."
Approx 6"1
Weight: "Heavy as most."
Approx 190 lbs.
Date of Birth: "Lost track."
Honestly doesn't remember.
Date of Death:
He's been acquainted.
Homeland: "A port town, left in the Exodus."
Current Home: "A forest, a castle, a hill, and a retreat are where I'm welcomed."
Tauredal's where he felt at home. Neglected himself a tree it lies dormant. Also kept a bunk in Port Silver. Confines himself to Thiil. Also welcomed in Heaven's Reach, Grafjell, and other assorted spots.

PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
"..Big enough."
Quite strong from lifting and working with metals most of his life. Not to mention sword and bow work.
Hair: Jet Black, some greys.
Eyes: Dartmouth green (right), and dulled grey (left).
Skin: Tanned, and rather course from work in the forge, and time in the woods.

Identifying Marks: Lacks an eye, covered by a patch oftentimes. Amire has a tendency to try and steal it.
Appearance: Standing rather tall, but often needing to look down, he'd have a bit of a slouch, unless in the company of those he respects.
Clothing: Assorted hunting garb, greens and browns for Theodra. Smithing gear is worn casually.
Weaponry: An old bow, and sword. Not kept on him, often. Has a few arrows about when he's keeping the bow. Hides a dagger.
Prized Possessions: A crooked black mask of questionable potential, as well as a rather special arrow. Family.
Hygiene: He smells a bit like trees when he's not fresh from the forge. Washes regularly.
Voice: I'll do an impression, someday.

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
Physical: More than capable smith, strict self training prompts rarely matched skill with a bow, can handle a longsword with basic skill, working to better himself in each. Practices regularly.
Mental: Leadership is something he tries to assert, and will remain loyal to those that do so better. Will listen to the counsel of others, and remain considerate of all possibilities in a situation. Practical.

Fears: Losing family. Losing the Rangers. Allowing Altera to slip into discord.
Weaknesses: [Gonna have to redact this. There are a few.]
Intelligence: ..He can read, write, and speak well, but he's no scholar.
Languages: Common, flecks of Elven.
Profession: "Ranger isn't a profession, it's a lifestyle." -Nylas, Founder

ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality: Stubborn and outspoken to those not trusted. Loyal, and considerate of those that are.
Religion or Cults: Worship falls in great devotion to Theodra.
Alignment: Chaotic Good.
Short Term Goals: Benefit the family.
Long Term Goals: Benefit Theodra, change Altera for the better. Find a successor.

TRIVIA:
Favourite...

Place: The Great Shrine.
Pastime: Smithing, Hunting, speak with the recruits. Time with family.
Food: Dried Meats, fresh fruits.
Drink: Water's fine.
Colour: Blue. Green.
Animal: The fox and the owl.

Least Favourite...
Place: A long gone gambling town.
Pastime: Being healed. Being Corrupted.

Food: …The fox and the owl?
Drink: Whatever got him hungover that one time.
Colour: Gold.
Animal: Human.

RELATIONS:
Family:
Amire, Dayter, Elizabeth, Somnastra, Mairin, Akela, Elanor, Ashna, Alustrum, Elizabeth, Azrai, Ced, Theodra, Lil' Theo, Harlow, Drachen, Nylarii, Jaxon.. List goes on a while at this point.

Loved: See Family. Theodra.

Respected: Theodra, Axex, Ashna,

Missed: Rilas, Aryus,

Trusted: Axex,

Befriended: Leminth, Alexantria, Tarron, "Ny'", Jaret, Syr, Gelyk, Torvin, Walker, Barroes,

Liked: Septimus, Naelwyn, Turik, Vorar, Sally, Snorri, Malthus, Ylva, Ikaren,

Neutral: Kelta, Athryl, Nylas, Kopii,

Unsure of: Salheira, Drachen,

Wary of: Greylings, Turik, Pirates, Aewin, Athryl's decision making, Aracena, The Outsider, Lavoyard, 'Echo',

Afraid of: The Ignorant,

Pitied: Scardrac, Nwalme, Tybalt, Darko,

Disliked: Greylingsagain, Will, Jishrim Loyalists, Archaeus Fronte,

Hated: The Corpse Eater, various Acolytes, Thannis, Robert,

Mystics: Tzemik, Somnastra,

BACKSTORY: Lived in a port town with dwindled family, got in a sword fight with someone he doesn't disclose, loses his eye to a dagger.

Said town is ravaged by fire and other chaos, prompting him to adopt journeying. Later, he arrived in the Northern Kingdoms. Still a journeyman, he stayed in Harlaus with the crusade and later Arcturus.

He would later stray from Arcturus, and attempt an assault on Grey, who was of a pending threat at the time. Tactician skills are noticed by Ced, who asks him to join the Rangers' Guild shortly after the coronation of Queen Leminth I.

Meeting other Rangers as a recruit, he'd maintain recruit status for longer than any in Ranger history. The Divines then separate from mortal interaction, during a recent Exodus, further deviating him from graduation.

Bunch of other stuff happens thereafter, until a summoning of Theodra, where Kilrox burns him to death.

Days later, he regains consciousness at a summoning of The Grey Lady, reborn as a Corrupt.

After neglect, refuses further corruption, and dies from such. Goes into hiding after revival, eventually reappearing much later to find the Rangers in a state of separation. Gaining the position of Sentinel soon after, to make an attempt to pull them back together.

More duties gradually present themselves, leaving him with many jobs on his plate. Eventually being pulled into greater plots, with the Gods and those influenced. The Rangers reach a level of popularity.

My in-game name is: _TheDeester___

Last edited:

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
First Day.
Ioril's shrieks echoed through the streets, as she fled from him. Pythr pressed through the crowd, after her, a young elf of seven winters followed behind him, tears streaking down her face. Ioril hid herself within a crowd, subsiding her shouts, as Pythr passed by, but their daughter found her, and silently ran to Ioril, wiping her tears onto the blue dress she wore.

"Hush, Raven. Mother is well." Ioril said softly, voice hoarse from her own crying and fear. Raven stared, worried. Raven's face cast Pythr's dark blue eyes, looking back at Ioril, and she recoiled for a moment. Raven hugged closely, and felt a light kick from her mother's womb.

"Why does father chase you?"

"This child may be half-blood." Ioril's voice trembled, worn. "Your father had been unkind to me for many days, love." Raven was confused by this, and hugged tighter.

"This may not be father's?"

"..It is unlikely that the child is your full brother. You must love him the same, regardless." Ioril began to cry again, stammering. "..P-promise me, Raven?"

The young girl nodded hastily, holding close to her. "The man that came by..?" Ioril nodded.

"He is the only one in quite some time. Protects us together, now."

Raven began to cry, and Ioril picked her up, holding her in her arms. "Hush, love. Mother is here, always."

Her water broke, within the crowd.

Second Day.
Ioril held the babe closely, defensively. Pythr glared daggers to her, furious. Raven had been watching from the corner of the room since the birth. She was afraid, but a different fear than her mother felt. Innocent fear. She did not understand what happened around her. Ioril understood. At last, Pythr broke the silence.

"The boy is a bastard."

"You will have no hand on him." Ioril whimpered, staring down to the child, sleeping amidst Pythr's barking. His rounded ears evident, even in the wrap. Raven observed, biting a lip at each moment her father spoke to her mother.

"Nether I won't. I'll find his father, first."

"He'd strike you down. Leaves Raven without a father, too. Is that what you want?" The mother held a bit of pride in her tone, the Elves both looked to the child again, emotions each to an extreme. Raven contemplated speaking up, but her father's anger was something she would not wish upon herself. She continued to watch.

"I won't have him in my house." Pythr barked once more. "He's a testament to your lacking faith. Says horrible of our marriage."

"If he doesn't stay, I won't either."

"He is not blood of mine, and I do not love him."

"You don't show any different to me, nor Raven." Ioril turned her gaze from him, after this. She caught the eye of her daughter, who had stopped listening, mumbling to herself in an attempt to connect everything.

"Brother is a Half-Blood."

Last edited:

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Oh boy!

All of his Least Favorite things except the animal piece are just like Tarron's. We should be best buds.

Tarron

Lord of Altera
Even if we disliked different things, that wouldn't separate our extreme attraction and superb bond with each other.

Sarcasm, I hate him.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil
Veeeery slight updates. Also Abel tried to kidnap some kids from that one place, among other miggins.

TheDeester

One so Bereft of Light
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Evil
Staff
Shadow Hedgehog
Pronouns
He/Him
GrapeFlavDragons
GrapeFlavDragons
Evil