Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Adam Builder, refugee of towns and the land of Elisania. [Character Profile ]

AndrewR_DR

Lord of Altera
Name: Adam Builder
Nickname/Alias:
Adam

Race: Human
Height: 1m 72
Weight: 76 kilo’s
Hair: black grey
Eyes: sky-blue
Skin: builder skin, ruff hard skin under little dirt of working.
Identifying Marks: grey beard, bandana, always have a hammer with me.
Appearance: force, strong, but is not skilled with a sword, I prefer the old axe and hammer that I’m wearing with me all the time.
Strengths: logics and buildings are my strongest point. Can blend in easily with others becoming hard to find for my enemies.
Weaknesses and fears: I fear the long lonely days, can’t stay long at one place otherwise I call it home. After what I been through the time is what I fear and my weakness is my body.
Religion and cults: My last town was my religion, since it was a nice place before the weird changing suddenly. Gods of the homeland and visitors, everyone loved them and believed in them. As I was wondering for the last 5 years before I escape the chaos of the the land of Elisania, I believed in “The under Gods” since they were always good and noting really happened the last 5 years.
Profession: I can call me a builder, they can call me a builder but my death wife always said I was a great artist in architecture. But I’m old fashion and have much to learn from the new styles.

Backstory:
*is following*