Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Adama Mandovi

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
FULL NAME: Adama Michelle Mandovi
NICKNAMES & ALIASES: N/A
Heiress to Palmwood Estate and the Duchy of the Broken South.
ALIGNMENT: True Neutral.

SEX: Female
RACE: Southerner, Human
HEIGHT: 5’10
WEIGHT: 133 pounds
BUILD: Adama is what could be described as pear-shaped. She keeps active as much as a noblewoman can.
HAIR: Brunette, much like what her mother's used to be, used to dye it black to appear like her father's destined heir. It is more often than not styled with golden pins.
EYES: Ocean Blue
SKIN: a bit sun-kissed from her life in palmwood.
HYGIENE: Impeccable, as she takes great value to a presentable image, for herself and others alike. Takes favor in exotic citrus & floral perfumes.

FAITH: Inclined to favor Jax above the rest of the pantheon, but does not worship. She has quite an indifferent view of the divines and was not raised to be a god-fearing woman.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual.
DEMEANOR: She carries a cordial decorum and was raised to have good manners. Adama is vigilant and cynical, and authoritarian in nature. Though there are certain times where she can be short-tempered.
QUIRKS: Obtaining the cube after solving the secret of the room, Adama feels great pride.
LIKES: The South ✵ Traveling ✵ Reading ✵ Large Ships ✵ Paintings ✵ Big Cities ✵ Feats of the Arcane ✵ Scholarly Pursuits ✵ Libraries
DISLIKES: Cold Climates ✵ Slums ✵ Mosquitoes
ASPIRATIONS: Expand her Languages ✵ Purchase Housing of her own ✵ Solve this damn cube [Doppler's Cube] ✵ Extend Mandovi's lands. ✵ Learn Swordsmanship to protect herself
✵ Understand more about the Arcane ✵ Practice her Alchemy more
LANGUAGES: Common. Elven with Fuvurian Dialect. Basic Lavo

WEALTH: She is affluent.
DWELLINGS: ✵Palmwood Estate.
CARRIED INVENTORY: Perfume Bottle, Rondel Dagger, Intermingled Radiants and Scales, and her jewelry.

FAVORITE:
Cuisine / Spicy Foods. Enjoys lemon cake as a guilty pleasure.
Beverage / Often pairs wines with her meals. "A glass from our cellar is always lovely with my spicy dishes is a wonderous meal."
Color / Indigo.
Literature / History.
Animal / Scorpion. "An exquisite, small arachnid that has a deadly stinger."
Hobbies / People Watching.
Transportation / By Ship.
Place / Veraci. "A city that has currently captured my eyes and heart, I hope to spend more time with him here."

987845.png
〛Past〚
Hometown: Palmwood
Type of childhood: Adama grew up with a vacant father in Palmwood Estate.
Pets:
First memory:
Most important childhood memory:
Why?:
Childhood hero:
Dream job:
Education: As heiress to the Mandovi Estate, I had a well-off education with teachings of politics, etiquette, and other noble subjects.
Religious Inclination: We used to have arguments about the divines which all had the same ending of "The divines are all "imperfect, fallible, fickle puppet masters"

〛Present〚
Current location: Palmwood Estate and Linistel
Currently living with Myself
Animals: "I want to have a scorpion."
Religious Inclination: Jax

Last edited:

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
987845.png
Family
Mother
: Adiella Cor
Relationship with her: "You were a good mother, to say the least, you cared more about us than father did. You were ever-present, thank you, mother."
Father: Josef Mandovi
Relationship with him: "You were non-existent to me, spending your time with Corben then with your heir under Fuvurian, but I don't care anymore. The family will be in hands soon and not Corben's or Aetrus's. I hope wherever you are, you come back and you see the state your precious family is in thanks to your sons and your lack of training as a father."
Siblings:
  • Corben Mandovi
  • Atrus Mandovi
Relationship with them:
  • "Corben, I don't know where you gone after trying to find our absent father, I can only wish you a safe return."
  • "Aetrus, I'm happy you found someone you love. I'm glad I can help you with actually proposing to her."

Spouse:
Relationship with him/her:
Children:
Relationship with them:
Other important family members:
987845.png
Acquaintance, Friend, Crush, tolerate, Holds Dear, Love
Relationships with others
The opinion of other people in general: "To gain more power for my family, I must make allies."
Does the character hide his/her true opinions and emotions from others?: "To get what I want, I need to appear friendly and gain their trust by any means."
Person character most hates:
Best friend(s):
Love interest(s):
Person character goes to for advice: No one that she can talk to.
Person character feels responsible for or takes care of: The family
Person character feels shy or awkward around: "Not telling anyone."
Person character openly admires:
Person character secretly admires
: "He taught me swordsmanship and I enjoy his company at the Estate.
Most important person in character’s life before story starts: Herself, nice going Aetrus.

Ulric - "Nice fellow has ambition like me, I wonder how the Hardanger will be under his control. With more time, we can form a bridge
Avalyn Juvix_ ) - She's my cousin from my uncle Raigo. Seems like a fairly smart girl, she seems to have quite the future."
Raigo (GhostKairo ) -"You can certainly drink, but you were out firsts in drinks though. I hope to see you at your wedding, look your best."
Niko(Niko ) - "You didn't know what was key to the observatory like I hoped but you did help me find the secret under the Greenhouse."

Stranger:
Asero Crow (Electric )- "A dead butterfly in my heart, I wonder how you been actually."

Last edited:

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Made a few more tweaks to her sheet after her little meeting and what she's feeling at this moment.

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
{!}

Adama paced in her room, the silver cube sat on her desk. She couldn't feel her chest, her madly beating. She drops to her knees in a rare break of composure and sobs. Overcome with emotions. All her life, she felt inferior and behind her siblings, especially with her father only doting on Corben despite her being the heir to the estate and Atrus departing for Queensport. She finally had something that they couldn't do, she help stabilize Palmwood after Atrus hosted a tribunal to rid the estate of their extra stock of slaves and she solved a secret that neither sibling could figure out. Her sobs slowed as if she ran out of tears to cry. composing herself with deep breathes as she dusts her dress off, Adama picked up the cube with a curious look, "I wonder what you hold, soon it will be cracked."

Adama set the cube down before taking a tissue to clean her face and with her face clean of runny makeup, she puts the cube into her end table before locking it shut, she got into her bed and that night, she slept her best rest.

tyufiire7

Lord of Altera
Legend
UmbraNight
UmbraNight
Legend
Adama now lets her brunette roots show and she has taken up tanning, her skin has been kissed by the sun. Curse you Ignis, she will have her revenge.