Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AdulasMoonblade whitelist application [Approved-IceandFire]

Seano96x

Lord of Altera
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username
?
AdulasMoonblade

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
US, EST.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is the utilization of out of character information in order to influence the outcome of in character actions. Powergaming is the act of forcing an action in roleplay regardless of the actions other roleplayers, effectively removing them from the equation.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Hey, my name is Seano, I first joined Hollowworld way back in 2012. My brain is pretty smooth though, since I deleted my old whitelist application so here I am writing a full new one. I havent played minecraft/rpd In a while, but I spent a lot of my time leading factions and building. When I did. Here's some spoilers with some of my work:

2019-03-04_23.32.27.png
The rest of the files were too big so I made an Imgur album with just a few of the things I've built
8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
This was actually my first MCRP server back in 2012, been back for a few stints here and there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Character Name:
Adalrik Straus

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human (Anhalder)

Appearance:
Brown hair, eyes, olive skin, dark tunic and breeches. (This is just a quick rundown before I post a full character sheet)

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

1650939224771.png

1650938875187.png

Written Test!

Adalrik groaned. The memories of the last night were little more than a blur. He remembered the drinking game at the tavern, but beyond that- he gulped about to be sick, choking it back. The smell of straw and stables invaded his nostrils as he breathed in. His eyes shot open. “Oh Gods…” He protested the pulsating in his head with his index finger and thumb massaging his temples for some form of relief. He exhaled, forced himself to sit up against the hay bale that apparently served as his bed for the night. Cheek was imprinted with deep lines from the straw that had pressed against it while he was passed out. He tapped at the wine skin he had won last night, or at least he thought he had? He was elated that it was still there. “Ha!” He uncorked it and tilted it back, the best cure for a hangover was of course to delay it a while longer with a good drink. He was greeted by nothing but the faint smell of wine that had been there but hours before. “Damnit all.” He tossed it across the stable, kicking up dust as it skittered across the hoof-trodden floor. He squinted through the golden tendrils of sunlight that assaulted his now sensitive eyes turning his face in revilement. “Why is it so bright- oh by the gods what time is it!” He scrambled to his feet the sudden movement startling the horses who answered back with a cacophony of whinnies and neighs. “No no no, I can’t be late for this again!” He bolted out of the stable skidding to a halt at a bucket staring for but a moment at his disheveled reflection. “You’ve really done it this time.” He shatters the reflection with his hands as he splashes his face with the frigid water, the surface of the water still undulating as he sprints out from the stable he had stumbled into for shelter during his drunken night.

“Lose yourself in your cup again?” His lord stated, more as a fact than as a question. “My-“ “Don’t, I do not want to hear it. Fetch me my cuirass.” He scolded him before he could even think to make an excuse. “Adalrik, if you continue to spend you nights shirking off your duties to drink yourself into the gutter-“ Adalrik returned with the cuirass and fastened its straps for his lord. “-Then at least do me the kindness of staying there next time. Perhaps I will find a squire who will arrive before the sun is about to set. Now remove yourself from my sight… Gods you reek of cattle.” He waved a hand half of

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Welcome back!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
HollowCrafting - Our Custom Crafting Plugin!
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.