Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Aero's "Let's see if anyone shares my music taste" Thread

Aerodactylus

I think I might like it here
Grunge, anyone? Nirvana, Soundgarden, Pearl Jam?

How about pop punk?

...Or EDM (I know I got some fellow glitch hop lovers here)

Aerodactylus

I just heard this one the other day and it's the ****! (Pardon my French.)

Let me hear what you think, people!

Aerodactylus

I see! What sort of classical? I was a band geek in high school and college, so I have a certain appreciation for that as well.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'll give you the credit for Nirvana (most influential rock band of their time) but I can't say much about the rest of it. :)

Aerodactylus

That was beautiful! I tended to like performing pieces like that more than listening to them, although there are a few exceptions.

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Aero, while Metal/Goth Op/Dark Trance are my main music interests, I certainly don't mind hearing a bit of grunge when the mood is right.

Nirvana was always a good band to listen to for the feels. If you get past "Smells like Teen Spirit," a lot of their songs had a real melancholy sound to it, especially after really thinking about the lyrics and what they are trying to say. Well, truth be told even Teen Spirit has a depressed sort of note to it if you look through the energy of the song to the meaning.