Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Aid for the North

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
sigildone.png

═════════════════ ⋅ ][ ⋅ ═════════════════

Posters are found being placed in populated cities by couriers bearing the colours of House Varyn, black and blue.

-- -- --

Let it be known it troubles me to have to ask for assistance beyond our own borders.

The last large food shipment from our more southern reaches was attacked by the Vyres that plague us. Whilst we could have managed without it, a great unnatural storm has destroyed what is left of our reserves from the settlement of Grunmauer, which is still in the process of rebuilding and the fields will need replanting.

Thus I ask for shipments of grain and what you may spare, and payment can be discussed. I am also very interested in any information regarding the storm itself. Please send word to Queensport castle.

Regards,

Kaiserin Katherine I

═════════════════ ⋅ ][ ⋅ ═════════════════

[ OOC: As blargtheawesome does events within and around Queensport I'll be doing some smaller scale things like this to add to the story a bit. I may do an event around this in the future. ]​

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Big Ol' Dominion Symbol.png

Similarly, an ox-train bearing around twenty-five tons of mixed grains, vegetables, and cheeses are sent North. Alongside this caravan of wagons march fifty head of cattle, pigs, and various egg-laying poultry. It is likely nowhere near the amount of food needed to feed Queensport & her holdings, but it seems that it is what the city can spare for now until the early-mid summer harvests arrive.

A single courier is sent to the Kaiserin, bearing a letter from the Basileos that simply says: "Do not slaughter the cattle or poultry, use them for milk and eggs as long as possible. Beginning Sunbright, our spring and some of our summer crops will be ready to harvest. We will send half to the North or more if there is a bumper."

(OOC: If I'm doing this wrong lemme know lmao)​

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Both responses are fine, thank you! Blarg will likely sort an event of some sort in the coming future, I'll chat with him after his work-week : )

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
((I don’t have a fancy sigil to use. It is distressing, but here we are.

A shipment of certain odds and ends make their way to Queensport. It is without uniform or standard, seemingly an amalgamation of several individual efforts all compiled into a single bulk delivery. There are several crates worth of butchered and preserved wild game meats, namely moose, stag, and some pork. A few other crates include preserved fruits, nuts, and several bottles of apple cider and sealed jars of apple juice. Yet another portion of the shipment contains the wild musings of a wanderer grabbing everything their expert eye could forage. This includes, but is not limited to, wild fruits, vegetables, and herbs. Anything perishable is sealed in glass jars and packed between sheep’s wool. A lone package, smaller than the others, is directed to the Kaiserine herself.

On top of each crate is a simple silver leaf, painted against the wood.

(I will send the “lone object” tonight to the Kurzik account.)

Galaxy mageaegis Somnastra

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
(if anyone else sends aid before that date we'll assume it's also northward bound)