Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Alchemist's Awakening [medieval fantasy crafting game]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Check it out, it's a really fun game!

I always found minecraft quite restricting, for the fact that you can only make static structures. You cannot build stuff that transports you or things that come to life. Alchemist's Awakening has tackled that in a medieval fantasy setting.

You gather items and these items are classified into elements. For instance; nature. If you gather oak logs, it comes into your inventory as 'nature'. When you click on the nature icon, you can make anything that is categorized as 'nature'. So by gathering grass, you can also make logs or planks :)
You can combine elements and in that way craft new items, like tools.

Once you collected all the elements, you can create a tool which can create... LIFE!
You can build anything in the shape of a stickman, with any dimensions, and if you use the tool on it, it becomes a golem of the material that you used to build it.

Even better, as you progress and gather items and materials, you can make ships which sail /very/ smoothly. You can make vehicles, carriages etc.

More good fun: You can tame the animals you come across and you start with a mountain lion (catlike) creature that will respawn once it dies, so you always have a companion.

Right now it's in the sale for 50% of the price, which means it is only 8,-.
You can start a singleplayer world and invite steam friends into it, or join a larger multiplayer world. You can even host your own multiplayer world I believe.

If anyone is interested or bought the game, let me know :D
We can play together! :)