Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Alison Ivanov

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
After her engagement to James, she moved in with him to reside in Breakwater. Only to have to flee in advance, before war broke out. She has fled to the North in fear of being hunted.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
amazing as alwat elz Ky actually has no idea this is going on which I love about it all its ogign to bequiet funny when alistor talks to ky about it XD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I feel like with how integrated Ciaria is with the Kanes that she should reeeeally meet this one- Lets RP sometime. :p

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
One day, Alison would find a long and shallow box laying across her bed tied with a black ribbon. A note accompanies.

Most think black fitting for mourning. I prefer to think of it as a color of strength.

Inside the box is a long and slim fitting gown. The bodice is black, but the long, billowing sleeves are a stark white with intricate black embroidery along the length.
(thanks mom Niek Morenta )

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
One day, Alison would find a long and shallow box laying across her bed tied with a black ribbon. A note accompanies.

Most think black fitting for mourning. I prefer to think of it as a color of strength.

Inside the box is a long and slim fitting gown. The bodice is black, but the long, billowing sleeves are a stark white with intricate black embroidery along the length.
(thanks mom Niek Morenta )

Shhhh. Don't tell your father.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Alison resides in Tambry, caring for her ailing Mother. Surprisingly, she doesn't seem keen on leaving her side for once. She serves soup and tea and pays no attention to Victor's existence.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Profile updates! And relations. I.. Sadly cannot edit anymore, for some reason. I'm blaming my ugly internet. :c