Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Allegiance declaration] Of the Duke of Amalfia.

Etow

Lord of Altera
Allegiance declaration Of the Duke of Amalfia.

As Duke of the Duchy of Amalfia and Doge of the Republic of Accdia.
I declare that Accadia shall fight on the side of the Empire of Anhald to which
it is a client state. The Citizen of Accadia will have the choice to take up arms

to fight with Anhald, or continue their important works and craftsmanship to keep our great nation alive. Anyone siding against Anhald will be charged with
treason, and punished by death.

Goverment of Accadia will be from now on hold its seat in Fort Sungrad
All those wishing to take up arms shall join us at the Fortress of fort
Sungrad.

Union Bring's Strengh.
The Duke of Amalfia, Doge of accadia.
Delius Kincaid De Amalfi.

Etow

Lord of Altera
Sungraad belongs to Iding, right?
Fort Sungrad used to belong to the Kincaids. But Delius did sell it to the Earl Iding yes. But For Sungrad is still part of Republic of Accadia. hence possible to reatreat to it if we wish to.

and Benjamin Iding and Delius are good friends as well ^^ it is why Delius intrusted him with the Fort in the first place.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
Fort Sungrad used to belong to the Kincaids. But Delius did sell it to the Earl Iding yes. But For Sungrad is still part of Republic of Accadia. hence possible to reatreat to it if we wish to.

and Benjamin Iding and Delius are good friends as well ^^ it is why Delius intrusted him with the Fort in the first place.
I'm only asking because Ben entrusted it to Carlos de Courtnay.

Fishymatt MrMine

Etow

Lord of Altera
Gott Mit Uns. The de Courtnay war machine rises. You meet on our lands now :D
Well when I asked him he told me it was still Iding .. So I am confused now 0.o
further exept if Carlos decided to leave the lands of accadia.. to which he has the right fort sungrad is still part of Accadia(amalfia). ^^

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Well when I asked him he told me it was still Iding .. So I am confused now 0.o
further exept if Carlos decided to leave the lands of accadia.. to which he has the right fort sungrad is still part of Accadia(amalfia). ^^
To my knowledge, Benjamin Iding bought the lands and titles to the Barony of Fort Sungrad, whilst Carlos was in his minority. Once he becomes of age (which he is now), he would be credited the Barony as intended by his uncle Ben when he bought it.

Therefore, Carlos de Courtnay is now the official Baron of Fort Sungrad, however, the region is within Anhald's Imperial Marches claim, so whether it is in Accadia or Anhald is unsure, and is likely to be made clear following the war.

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
To my knowledge, Benjamin Iding bought the lands and titles to the Barony of Fort Sungrad, whilst Carlos was in his minority. Once he becomes of age (which he is now), he would be credited the Barony as intended by his uncle Ben when he bought it.

Therefore, Carlos de Courtnay is now the official Baron of Fort Sungrad, however, the region is within Anhald's Imperial Marches claim, so whether it is in Accadia or Anhald is unsure, and is likely to be made clear following the war.
it's in Amalfia, i just made a mistake when doing the map