Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Also banned for stealing crops

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
So I was banned for "stealing crops". I have a couple of things to say:
I read through GripOnYourThroat's appeal and saw Kaies' mention of my name - Yes I had been in that town taking the crops, but I believe I did nothing wrong. For every single crop that I took (might I add that I ONLY took wheat), I replanted one using my own seeds. I uprooted no other crops. Also, there's a prevention for people where they're unable to plant seeds outside of a town - what else was I to do? I needed food, I had seeds and no harm was done. Furthermore, I actually planted an additional 4 melon seeds to which I took no claim; I planted them and left.

So could someone please reply and tell me what the situation is?

Regards,

Alex

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Best to speak to Kaies bout this. Since grip got unbanned maybe you will too but this is not guarantee.

JustShadow

Zalenfal Guardian
Well thanks Kaies, that's mighty kind of you. I'll do that if there is a next time (doubtful - kind of gone off the idea of being a farmer).

Status
Not open for further replies.