Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Altera RP illustrated

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
... Even though that Therry drawing of Mich's is amazing...

Haradrac is by far the most beautiful masterpiece I've ever seen.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
*Rolls around squealing in a decidedly un-manly fashion, incapable of speech*
:heart:

Redworrior83

Legend of Altera
Full out permission to use both Galo and Eugene (I don't know if Galo has rp'd with her but I know Eugene has) in your drawings

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
I would love to see Corvus drawn to life like this, even if the events aren't pretty with all his fighting and drama :p

In other words: Keep up the amazing work! You may use Corvus for art if you feel to.

DemisKitten

Lord of Altera
Full out permission to use both Galo and Eugene (I don't know if Galo has rp'd with her but I know Eugene has) in your drawings
....Remind me who Eugene is XD and a link to character descrips always help~! Or a detailed character descrip in the comments is welcome as well.

DemisKitten

Lord of Altera
I would love to see Corvus drawn to life like this, even if the events aren't pretty with all his fighting and drama :p

In other words: Keep up the amazing work! You may use Corvus for art if you feel to.
You!! Gaia!! YUS Syren Amare add meeeee. I can use your gaia char to do a good pic of him too~ And sorry if Rue isnt being too friendly. The love of her life looks at her with mistrust/hate, barely talks to her and now he died and shes getting over him XD sorrrryyyy

Patrickdxs

Lord of Altera
You!! Gaia!! YUS Syren Amare add meeeee. I can use your gaia char to do a good pic of him too~ And sorry if Rue isnt being too friendly. The love of her life looks at her with mistrust/hate, barely talks to her and now he died and shes getting over him XD sorrrryyyy
I understand entirely, though I might just put this out there I use a special doll maker for my Gaia signatures~

I can toss you the link, might make it easier to make bases for character drawing ideas :D