Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

AlterPyro's Application [Accepted - Jase]

Alterpyro

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
AlterPyro

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from?
United States of America

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when you take information from out of character and use it in character for your benefit. Powergaming is forcing actions on people like telling someone you cut them in half, and they cant do anything about it.
6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Charybdis

8. Tell us about yourself!
I have lived in the U.S.A my entire life. I have been rping on mine craft for at least 4-5 years now, and most of it has been a fun time. I don't do much other then rp on minecraft, play video games, and work out a bunch.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I was looking through Planet Minecraft to find a new rp server

Character Name:
Annil'ceru

Character Age:

Character Race:
Forrest Elf

Appearance:
Annil's hair is a messy mop of dark red, and his skin would be a dark tan. You would not see him wearing anything except baggy clothes that make him feel natural. Despite looking so very Handsome he would have a layer of dirt, and muck that coated his face, and body. He looks as if he has not been raised to live up to social standers .

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
Annilceru.png

Written Test!
Annil'ceru was raised in the forest with his mom, not being taken to any form of city, or town his entire life. He enjoyed this nice quiet life where the only thing they had to worry about was the local predator getting a little to brave. He never had the chance to mature so he manages to stay the young rambunctious kid he is at heart. His mother never taught him her skills as she was very protective of him, not wanting to see him go through the hard trails, that life is known to throw at you. Despite her being so overprotective she did teach him the value of praising Theodra and Shalherana, so Annil always keep them in mind when ever he is in need of help. So most of his days were filled with laying around, and day dreaming of what the world could be like outside of this forest that he has known his entire life. Annil dreams dearly about what it he would do if he left the forest. He eventually fell upon the idea that he will one day have a family, and becoming a power solider for what ever city he manages to find first. Recently though his mother had passes away from fever, that Annil did not know how to treat. He had tried to live on his own for a year, but he was barely able to survive, he was barely scraping by day, to day. He managed though, and through this very difficult time he decided that he will change his life. He decided that he will move to a big city, and live the life that he dreamed of for so long. Now as he packs up grabbing his extra clothes, and a short iron sword.As Annil made his way through the forest he quickly regretted what he was about to try, but he was to far to turn back now. Through the forest he ran into many animals that wished to do harm to him, and he managed to escape them all because lady luck was on his side. As he broke from the forest he would look out at the open world, and the vast ocean of a sky no longer obscured by the leafs of the trees. He smiles as he anticipates the future that will hold all his dreams, and desires. The future that he will grab with his hands.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Sorry about the delay but without further ado ...!
ignis_clap_by_cukie1-da5rcqb.gif
Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

Alterpyro