Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Ardaline

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
my profiles look like pooopoo in dark mode :
165068700962024140.gif
1.png
Give not your worship to other deities, t̴̲̗̮̭̖̄̈́̒͗o̷̤͍̞͒̍̅͂ ̸̟̗͍̫̽͑͐̓o̷̝̻̔t̷̮̟̎̈̀̽͝ḩ̴͔͌̇e̴͖͔̫͒̈̕ͅr̶͉̤͒͆͑̚͝ ̵̣̞̦͂ḏ̴̛̪͖̱̈́̈́͌̆ę̶̼͈̀̍̿̊́í̵̠͇͇t̶̞̘̎͠í̸̦͘e̶̦̥̘̯̹͒̑s̵̡̖̎͌̊̃̒ͅ,̵̖̲̎́͌̀̾͜ ̵͚̜̈́̌̈́͒f̸̟̺͇̓͆̚ơ̴̻̯̲̪̰̿̽̕r̷̡̮̱̬͒̔̕͠ ̴͔̳̏͐͘̚͝y̴̗̱̙̐ó̶̭͍̤́͝ǘ̴͕̦͉̐̓̀͂ ̷̦͒̐o̸̢̝̟̯̒̉͒̚͝n̶̟̱͊l̷̨̠̫͍̞̀̅͑̂y̸̢͔̯̪̩̓́͠ ̵̧͇̓ṉ̵̛̀͌e̷̞̖̗̓̂̆̀̒ẹ̷̱̥͂̓d̵̲̭͆̚ ̵̭̰̞̱̱͗͊̎Ǐ̵̳̜̭̓̀̾̍
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
N A M E :
Ardaline.
anatomical_heart.png
O T H E R - N A M E S :
Her former name was Althaea Elluin.
T I T L E S :
Madame of the Frayed Veil.
P R O F E S S I O N :
Business Owner.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
A G E :
Twenty three Summers, though she now no longer feels the need to keep count.
S O C I A L - S T A T U S :
Middle Class, she has long worked her way upwards and has done well for herself. She lives rather comfortably.
S E X U A L I T Y - & - R E L A T I O N S H I P - S T A T U S :
Attraction manifests quickly when she takes notice of wealth and status, or when she feels like someone could feasibly provide her with effortless sustenance for a while. She does not get attached to people and seems uninterested in pursuing long commitments, especially if there is little to be gained on her part.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
H O M E L A N D :
Born and raised in the infamous port of Storm’s Landing, never having traveled very far. She hopes to change that someday, but has found a love for the city upon rising in social hierarchy. She doesn’t feel the need to leave anytime soon.
C U R R E N T - R E S I D E N C E S - & - F R E Q U E N T - L O C A T I O N S :
Crimson Manor, one of the older manors in Storm's Landing.
C U R R E N T - S T A T U S :
Thriving in her new undertaking. With that being quite settled, Ardaline has become interested in the occult & magic; seeking to become a Sorceress to further her own power, beauty, and influence over others. She is spending much of her personal time finding resources and researching the Arcane, Anima, Mens, Planar Entities, and Dreams. She has also been spending quite a bit of time self learning Alchemy, with a particular interest in poisons and drugs.

165068700962024140.gif

dividerfloral.png
165068700962024140.gif
2.png
Respect ÿ̵̢̝̙̝̼͔̕ỡ̸̦̥̣͓̮͔̂͐̓͛͂͛̍̾́̚͘͝ừ̶̳͔͝r̶̢͕͙̗͔͙͓̼̟̀̌̽̽̐͊͘͘͜͝s̶̡̧͖̯̹̪̙̫̲̲̲̞̠̬̖̺̊̏̒̍è̴̡̩̻͕͓̜͍̞̱̜̻̋̇͋̌͐͆͌̆̓̈́́͝ļ̴̭̝͇̱͎̟̬͖̜̫̯̻͇̫̇̈́̃̾̆̋̏̆̌͐̈́͛̈̈́͜͜͠f̵̡͉̤̼͖̩̝̩͈͎̰̹̗͖̞̑̎̐̈́͛͋̑̒̄̚̕͜͝͝ ̷̢̨͔̰̯̭̝͙̬̏̑̉̅̾͒̃̄̑̾̎͗͛̽̉͝a̵̢̢̦̳͉͍̲̲͎̦̳͚̮͉̟͚̤͑̈́̓͛͂̔͒̈͋̌̑̽̋̀̆̏͝n̸̩̥̝̥̤͎̹̥͍̳͂̅̔͝͝d̴̩̍̄͆͗͛͑̄̒͘ ̷̢͙̣̩̦͉̦͈̫̘̩͓͙̥͈̿̔͐̅̈́͒͋̆͆͘͝͠your body, be confident in your beauty.
ardaline2.jpg
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
S E X : Female
R A C E : Silver Elven.
H E I G H T : She is five feet and nine inches.
W E I G H T : A healthy 135 pounds, retaining a modestly fuller figure compared to her other Elven counterparts.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
P H Y S I C A L - A P P E A R A N C E :
She was once an aloof girl afflicted with many burn scars and sickly pale pallor, ragged hair and tattered clothes. The woman is now unrecognizable, after much time spent copiously drinking the Holy Wine of Sallana, and being a Lover Vyre. She has grown into a rather exquisite appearance; she has a soft yet angular facial structure, with long lashes and fuller lips. Her eyes are muted coral red. Her hair is a pearlescent white - sleek and rather abounding in volume, it is very well kept. Her skin is flawless and glowing, her old scars have faded entirely. She has a pleasant figure, which has only been further accentuated by her curse. She adorns herself in tastefully revealing fine garments in which accent her form - often in a palette of darker wine reds or mauve and black, as well as a few pieces of dainty golden jewelry such as an armlet and earrings. Favors scents spicy and floral.
V O I C E : TBD
H Y G I E N E :
The woman is obsessive and borderline religious over her cleanliness & image, thus her vain qualities have given her quite an impeccable hygiene.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·

165068700962024140.gif

dividerfloral.png
165068700962024140.gif
3.png
A̷̡̭̟̭̱̹͔̫̠͉̭̙͈̗̝͖͒̂̊̀̄̓̽͐̈́͐͝v̷̡̗̹̤̲̰͐͊̅́̅ō̴̡̗̫̱̪͖̹͉̖̝̯͔̉̎̈̌̆͊͛̔̽̍̅̓͒̓͠͝ͅͅi̵͓̽̀̊͛͛̇͠d̸̤͚͈̠͗̈̈͌́̌̀ ̴̧̨̛̛̰̜͓̤̞̠͇͉̞̰͕̬͔̘̇̌̆̂͐̿͌́͐̋͐͊͊̾̈́͜ņ̵̢̢̱̹͐͐̕e̸̛̤͎͚̺̻̮͍͋͛̀̇̅̓̆̄̓̄̀̑͊̄̚̕͜e̶̖͆̉̾̏̿͒͋͒̍̅̇̍͑́̓d̶̺̼̯̤̣͔͈͔̈́̈̈̍͜͜͝l̴̡̳̺̝̝͂e̴̦͓̱̙̥̻͙̥͉̪̘͕͎͌̊̃͗́̔̄͗̏̚ş̷̢̞̰̟̼̰͙̩͍͉͎̞̱̮̇̈́̉͑̍̈́̀̈́s̵̬̘̫̳̝̻̰͔͐̈̎͒̿̈͑̈͆̉͐̎̎̚̚͜͝ bloodshed, but do not be restricted by it w̶̨̹̤̯̯̾͠h̸̺̪̣͌̈́̓e̴̹͈͂̀ń̵̗̼̓̈ͅ ̷̭͓̩̎͋̏i̷̮̹͉͂̽͆n̴̼̲̦̣̓̎͂̍̀ ̷̭̳͚̇̊ͅt̴̳̜̗̳̳̾̍͊̽̂i̴̢̯̥̊̀̆m̶̥͍̻̂ẻ̶̼̒ś̴̰͐͠ ̷̭̬̻̉͊ȯ̴͇̒͂f̴̛̪̱͔̘̰͆͑̈ necessity.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·IMG_0384.jpg
G L I M P S E - I N T O - T H E - M I N D - & - S O U L :
Ardaline could never be described as a shy woman. She is an impulsive opportunist socialite, finding any reason to strike up a conversation with any in her vicinity. If someone seems more interesting, she'll quickly abscond and start chatting them up instead. She is quite flirtatious towards nearly everyone, and it may manifest differently for each person she speaks with. She is quick-witted and often brazen with her words.
F A I T H - & - S P I R I T U A L I T Y :
She still venerates Sallana in her own strange and warped ways, particularly through the arts and living an incredibly hedonistic lifestyle, though no longer pursues her blessing. Ardaline is not very open about her faith and prefers not to speak of it.
E D U C A T I O N - & - B A C K G R O U N D :
Frequented the Grand Cathedral when it still stood to learn things from the holy men and women, as she detested spending time in the slums. She was taught to read there, along with other varying subjects. She also picked up on plenty of fancy words that she frequently adopts into her vocabulary as well. Despite her lowborn upbringing otherwise, she has developed a cultured worldview for someone of her social status and having not traveled much, to a certain extent - having pursued and taken a great interest in the arts, literature, and theology as a young girl - absorbing and understanding all she could. And, as expected of someone from her previous status, she is very well familiar with street smarts and reading people. All in all, she boasts an above average amount of intelligence - though quite lacking in wisdom for many reasons.
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
G O A L S - & - A S P I R A T I O N S :
THE ARCANE |
WEALTHINESS |
CONNECTIONS |
· · ─── ·⊰ - ⊱· ─── · ·
S T R E N G T H S - & - W E A K N E S S E S :
L I K E S - & - D I S L I K E S :
L U R E S - & - F E A R S :
165068700962024140.gif

dividerfloral.png

ardabean.jpg
dividerfloral.png
#7d5b8a
#8c507a

Last edited:

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
arcana has too many character ideas and not enough time to play them, making her tonight's biggest loser

{1/1}